Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill State of Incels.is 2022

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
True most girls who I’ve gotten IOIs from have similar features. I can list them if you want.
Also based avi, free YSL no cap frfr.

Is this even an incel forum anymore?

@Broly you Fakecel nigger

The average Incel here is above 6ft, average to above average face, regularly gets IOIs, has loads of friends and conveniently disappears on Friday and Saturday night.

I knew he was a fakecel before I joined the forum as @Rainallday

Even on .is truecels are getting more and more rare, brutal :blackpill:

what is IOIS?

Send fakecels to auschwitz

Fuck his girlfriend to take revenge

If I was getting IOIs, I sure as fuck wouldn’t postmaxxing on here. Why do people even feel the need to be here when they don’t even belong?

Are you really surprised about this at this point. I came to the realization long ago, that a lot of people come here to make themselves feel better about their life. This happens in real life too, other men often hang around less attractive, less intelligent people and befriend them or at least try to keep them around in their friend groups to boost their own ego.

It's really not that much different here. The good news is that fakecels and larpers rarely stick around for years on this forum, they all eventually get bored or their larp gets out of control or they slip up somewhere along the line. They always fucking brag eventually, if not here then on discord. They just can't help themselves.

The bad news is that the forum moderation wasn't banning those braggers lately.

Many men mistake simple smile or greeting from female as IOI.
Real IOI are more concrete.

WnMNJqDGkodJDGKiXIrlEbLEV5jxON4MJgfjFg7TxvE

Ban this stupid bragger fakefuck. But honestly it's possible that he is a master coper and all the IOS were only in his head

Oy vey cool it with the anti incel remarks. I’ve been here longer than most of the current userbase has, which is sad ngl.

Screenshot 20221112 091114

Statistically it's over for me in my city

About 100% of foids are riding the CC

The average Incel here is above 6ft, average to above average face, regularly gets IOIs, has loads of friends and conveniently disappears on Friday and Saturday night.

It also shows how bad the situation is for men. If some people here actually look decent but don't LARP about being incel, than it's just reflective of how high foid's standards have become. I know some people from school who are tall, white and look decent, yet they still struggle. One had one gf years ago and the other I'm pretty sure never had sex at all. They are both kind of shy but still. Germany is gigabrutal on men. If you are not Chad or Tyrone and have money, it's over.

It also shows how bad the situation is for men. If some people here actually look decent but don't LARP about being incel, than it's just reflective of how high foid's standards have become. I know some people from school who are tall, white and look decent, yet they still struggle. One had one gf years ago and the other I'm pretty sure never had sex at all. They are both kind of shy but still. Germany is gigabrutal on men. If you are not Chad or Tyrone and have money, it's over.
Can a 5'4 Autistic Brown guy with a recessed jaw do well in Germany?

I bet he would be swimming in the ocean of pussies if he was born in his native country.

He is coping. Girls like collecting orbiters. The same girl that gave him "IOI" probably did the same to some other guy the next day.
Every good looking person does that. They will give you soft signals so you ask them out and once you do that it gives them a sense of power and validation over the other person.

If you did not kiss then it wasn't an IOI. You are just coping like every other normalfag.

Not me. Although I have a decent amount of friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back