Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious STATE MANDATED GIRLFRIENDS NOW!

You are going to turn into a LOLcow so fast across jewtube if you keep posting these FYI.

You are going to turn into a LOLcow so fast across jewtube if you keep posting these FYI.
Commentary channels will content farm him if he ever gets popular. "we need to deplatform this toxic incel"

Commentary channels will content farm him if he ever gets popular. "we need to deplatform this toxic incel"
If this happens I will private all my accounts until people forget about me

I can already imagine some overrated no-talent like Someordinarygamers doing a segment on him.

Yep. Just like they did with Rehab Room’s old incel TV channel
I think I might have seen one of those videos, I forget who it was from I just remember them taking the piss out of his voice the whole time

Naw no need for foids to be gfs. We'll get robo gfs programmed to love us. Why force a foid to date us when they won't actually love us? That's why robo gfs are better because they can be programmed into being loyal and loving us only.

I think I might have seen one of those videos, I forget who it was from I just remember them taking the piss out of his voice the whole time
I never bothered to watch any videos like that, but YouTube banned incel TV for no real reason and shadowbanned rehab room. Rehab room is still on YouTube, but it’s nearly impossible to find his videos in recommended out of the blue. If you got recommended a rehab room video out of nowhere like me, it is a truecel trait

Never watched a video that insulted his channel, but YouTube literally deleted his whole incel TV channel on him. The videos were reuploaded on the Bats15 channel though, so he is a here for saving them all and reposting them

"From England"

Brudal, bedder. You sound like an American, did you immigrate to Canada or something?

"From England"

Brudal, bedder. You sound like an American, did you immigrate to Canada or something?
A few people in life ask me this question. Throughout my life, my mother basically just sat me in front of videogames and TV all day, so eventually I picked up certain accents. I had to learn how to sound British again at one point as I developed a strong american accent when I was 17.

You will be hated. Any of us who speak the truth will be hated. All of us real ones on here are hated by normies
If any popular person made a video on me, I would private all my videos, delete all community post, private my .is account and go into hiding for a few month as I do not want attention like that. I make videos for people on this forum and lonely men, not normies.

If any popular person made a video on me, I would private all my videos, delete all community post, private my .is account and go into hiding for a few month as I do not want attention like that. I make videos for people on this forum and lonely men, not normies.
Yep. Unfortunately, if you become popular enough, it will happen most likely

Maybe I should stay on the down low for a few months starting now. Hmm....
I wouldn't worry about it until it happens. Your channel is still small and nobody popular is likely to react to it yet

A few people in life ask me this question. Throughout my life, my mother basically just sat me in front of videogames and TV all day, so eventually I picked up certain accents. I had to learn how to sound British again at one point as I developed a strong american accent when I was 17.
I'm irish and the same thing happened to me

I know that it's supposed to be White supremacist, but there are so many inflections from African American Vernacular English that I can't take it serious.

I know it's junk junk outrage bait ... :feelshaha:

Thanks but I am still a bit scared
You never posted your face right? If not, don't worry as long as you don't reveal personal information like where you live.

You never posted your face right? If not, don't worry as long as you don't reveal personal information like where you live.
I have only sent my face to 3 people online in dms but that's it. Now I am charging people £1000 to see my face on the condition they show their face and passport, which I will download for safekeeping and my own privacy.

I have only sent my face to 3 people online in dms but that's it. Now I am charging people £1000 to see my face on the condition they show their face and passport, which I will download for safekeeping and my own privacy.
Still sounds a bit risky. That's crazy though if anyone would pay 1000 to see your face though and show their passport. I assume nobody ever did though

Still sounds a bit risky. That's crazy though if anyone would pay 1000 to see your face though and show their passport. I assume nobody ever did though
They will but yeah never showing my face again.

Naw no need for foids to be gfs. We'll get robo gfs programmed to love us. Why force a foid to date us when they won't actually love us? That's why robo gfs are better because they can be programmed into being loyal and loving us only.
I agree, fuck human foids

I know that it's supposed to be White supremacist, but there are so many inflections from African American Vernacular English that I can't take it serious.
Lol yeah that's the joke.
JFL at anyone who thinks cons are anything but "daddy's liberalism."

But if true Sam for prez