Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL State education = marxism

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Its basically to make men weak controllable wage slaving drones to be slaves to women until the system collapses.

@Atavistic Autist

tbh. Having the state educate and dictate your children based on the (roughly) same cirriculum is really dystopic. Fuck education. It's a brainwashing tool.

Fuck education. It's a brainwashing tool.
So what do you think about being self-taught? I have personally done that a good part of my life and it worked for me.

So what do you think about being self-taught? I have personally done that a good part of my life and it worked for me.
I think it needs to be decentralized definetly. I'd love to have a cirriculum based around what I want but it would fall apart.

Decentralized education isn't something that I want but it's necessary because a person even myself dictating what you learn is bad. With that being said, we should have school to teach you basic undisputed things (multiplication/division/addition/subtraction/PEMDAS and the etc), however if we go into other topics (Holocaust, evolution, etc) people need to be taught all sides. Even if one is "Evil". Unfortunately that won't happen because it's a bias issue and humans can never EVER get rid of bias. I personally self taught myself most things. School didn't teach me shit after middle school.

Idk I got educated and never felt pushed towards bluepill ideas by it. I think there's more to more to making society submit than just education.

The education system of today mostly comes from the prussian model you retard.

Public schools have to go.

Unfortunately, this will not happen unless the government collapses, at which point the lack of schools will be the least of everyone's concerns.

OP is on fire.

The school system is absolute garbage.

Its basically to make men weak controllable wage slaving drones to be slaves to women until the system collapses.
Great. Another smug fucker trying to trick people into not getting an education so they can be miserable wageslaves.

What is the insinuation behind your avi btw? I’ve been meaning to ask.
it's a joke I'm pretty sure. He put knajjd's face over Eric Cartman shitting

The education system of today mostly comes from the prussian model you retard.
And does Prussia exist now? No. Serves them right for using such a slave like system on the youth. You would have to be a retard to not realise academia especially university's which are tied to the state just like schools are infested with marxism. The current education system serves them perfectly. Just because the Prussians invented it doesn't mean shit. Go jerk off about your statement you weak depressed neanderthal.

He put knajjd's face over Eric Cartman shitting
I can see that, but what is the basis of the joke? That Knajjd is a shut in who lives in his mom’s basement? Why Knajjd specifically? Does he dislike Knajjd? These are the things I want to know.

I can see that, but what is the basis of the joke? That Knajjd is a shut in who lives in his mom’s basement? Why Knajjd specifically? Does he dislike Knajjd? These are the things I want to know.
no idea tbh

@BummerDrummer

What is the insinuation behind your avi btw? I’ve been meaning to ask.
dunno. It's not malicious. My avi is a few years old but it was a joke because whenever you were on VC you hear knajjds parents and hes a neet, so I made the idea to make this. I've been wanting to change the face for a while now but I haven't had the motivation to, I don't know who to replace the face with. I'd do myself but you're not allowed to have your face as your avi (Even if its my face is masked I believe) because the avi is at the point of nobody gets the joke and assumes knajjds face is my face

dunno. It's not malicious. My avi is a few years old but it was a joke because whenever you were on VC you hear knajjds parents and hes a neet, so I made the idea to make this. I've been wanting to change the face for a while now but I haven't had the motivation to, I don't know who to replace the face with. I'd do myself but you're not allowed to have your face as your avi (Even if its my face is masked I believe) because the avi is at the point of nobody gets the joke and assumes knajjds face is my face
Lmfao, how can you hear Knajjd’s parents in the background? That must drive him insane I thought he was rich, doesn’t he have his own room?

Lmfao, how can you hear Knajjd’s parents in the background? That must drive him insane I thought he was rich, doesn’t he have his own room?
He does I think but they like come in and talk to him and pick up his trash and stuff (Or atleast thats what I think is happening) and it sounds like they're yelling at eachother when they speak turkish although they aren't I don't think.

He does I think but they like come in and talk to him and pick up his trash and stuff (Or atleast thats what I think is happening) and it sounds like they're yelling at eachother when they speak turkish although they aren't I don't think.
That’s pretty funny. I’m surprised rich Turks allow their son to be NEET I would have thought they’d be more brutal than here in the West.

God wish ıt was
We could at least had class solidarity and male solidarity.
Idk I got educated and never felt pushed towards bluepill ideas by it. I think there's more to more to making society submit than just education.
Same,blue pilled was never forced on me but ı cant deny that education system un-arms incels against Chad menace

Last edited: