Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Starvmaxxing for public swimming pool

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I'm making contact with relatives (some of my cousins) dung this summer. I expect they'll want to go to a public swimming pool. I know normies will mock me for my looks if they see my face but I want to disgust them more. That's why I'm starving myself. I plan to reach 140 pounds which for my height will be extremely underweight. (I'm 150 pounds currently) They'll be able to see every bone in my body. It'll be glorious.

The moon has now eclipsed the sun, the angel has spread its wings, the time has come for bitter things
@Fat Link

everyone already makes fun of my face and head, laughs at them, talks about them... (I don0t have any IRL friends)

it's suifuel, it's rage fuel. Especially middle aged and older people doing it, as in their eyes I'm retarded, an outcast, a loner, a "poor bastard"...

and what do they think of chad? "He must have a stacy gf"

Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max

Just admit youre an insecure fat bastard

Yeah right. You just don't want them to see your flabby man tits. Just move to a milk factory and get milked already.

Im starvemaxxing right now. Its actually easy to eat only 1000 calories a day because you get less hungry the less you eat. Just remember to take vitamins so your hair doesnt fall out.
Wait that might be why I'm balding

What foods do you eat? How do you lose weight?

I've tried for years and years. The most I've gone without eating is 10 days.

What foods do you eat? How do you lose weight?

I've tried for years and years. The most I've gone without eating is 10 days.
All you have to do is keep it at 1k or one meal a day.

Ive been forcing myself to eat at least 1k. Youll have bad health problems from eating less than that. Also you need to eat protein because your body will start burning muscle instead of fat especially at only 1000 cal. I drink protein powder which is only 100 cal/serving
True, I lost muscle. It's not bad through. DON'T WORRY MANG!

All you have to do is keep it at 1k or one meal a day.
Thank you! It must be genetics then.

I've tried one meal a day it doesn't work for me. I can't eat a small amount in one meal, so I wind up eating for hours.

If I try to limit myself to one small meal a day, I'll be hungry all of the time, and unable to sleep well. I can go a few days, but going for more than a few days with barely any sleep, which lowers will power, in extreme hunger, unable to focus on anything all day is not sustainable for me long term.

So, if I eat so I'm not hungry all the time and can sleep, even with one meal a day, I still gain fat. But I'm going to keep trying.

I'm making contact with relatives (some of my cousins) dung this summer. I expect they'll want to go to a public swimming pool. I know normies will mock me for my looks if they see my face but I want to disgust them more. That's why I'm starving myself. I plan to reach 140 pounds which for my height will be extremely underweight. (I'm 150 pounds currently) They'll be able to see every bone in my body. It'll be glorious.
Im fat faced and skinny due to malnutrition something idk what its called

I think being fat is more disgusting and junkfoodmaxxing is fun tbh. Staring down foids and invoking disgust with my presence seems satisfying tbhngl
Ugly Bastard

I've starvemaxxed before, my bmi was as low as 17 but I stopped. My bmi now sits at 20 so I'm still pretty slim/lean.

I've starvemaxxed before, my bmi was as low as 17 but I stopped. My bmi now sits at 20 so I'm still pretty slim/lean.
Good BMI. You gotta be careful. I went unconscious a few days ago so now gaining weight. Unfortunately you can only be so skinny. You're still leagues ahead of most normies.

Can't go swimming have abdominal scars that make poeple stare at me disgusted. It's over.

Lol

Based as fuck but how do you plan to get back weight after that

I heard gaining weight when severely underweight is equally as hard as losing weight when you're morbidly obese

Based as fuck but how do you plan to get back weight after that

I heard gaining weight when severely underweight is equally as hard as losing weight when you're morbidly obese
I gain weight easily so it's not too hard and I've given up. I went unconscious a few days ago while walking so now I have to gain weight again.

I went unconscious a few days ago while walking
Wtf this happened to me too if i stand up from PC after a long session I get dizzy and one time i went unconscious. Is that related to being very underweight? I knew i was slighty underweight but not that bad

Wtf this happened to me too if i stand up from PC after a long session I get dizzy and one time i went unconscious. Is that related to being very underweight? I knew i was slighty underweight but not that bad
It's related to being underweight unfortunately. You need to gain weight or keep going unconscious. Personally I don't wanna die just yet, idk about you.

that pool smell is urine
just want to tell you to be careful brocel

:feelsLightsaber:

It's related to being underweight unfortunately. You need to gain weight or keep going unconscious. Personally I don't wanna die just yet, idk about you.
Ty for letting me know brocel :feelsYall: I'm going to weightmaxx,any helpful tips?

Ty for letting me know brocel :feelsYall: I'm going to weightmaxx,any helpful tips?
Eat frozen pizza. Two a day. Eat over 2j calories and you'll lose weight. Enjoy yourself.

Just starve yourself for normies theory thats retarded ngl

Update OP?
Health problems have forced me to gain weight but I'll be starving again in a week or two once I'm better.