Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Starving foid scenario

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
You get off work and went to subway to get yourself a bite to eat for dinner. You ordered a footlong sandwich to-go and exited the store with your take out bag. You see a druggie foid and her crotch goblin of children starving. Do you keep the footlong for yourself knowing that you are hungry, or would you give it to them knowing that she might accuse you of something harmful to your person and her children might rob your wallet.

What do you do? Keep it for yourself and vacate the area or risk loosing your life and money just because you want to be simpathetic for her bad choices in life?

i would eat it right in front of her. Very, very slowly

i would eat it right in front of her. Very, very slowly
Good man. I would do the same. Guaranteed that if I was in her position she wouldn't give a shit about me.

She can eat my cum

Would sit down and eat it front of her

Good man. I would do the same. Guaranteed that if I was in her position she wouldn't give a shit about me.
ironic that u discriminate against mentalcels when u urself display some symptoms to say the least :feelshehe:

we live in an ugly world.

Cum on her face and make her eat my cum

If she dies, she dies