Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

StarvedAfricanTears, ha! Ha!

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Ha! Ha! StarvedAfricanTears. You’re not entitled to food and I’m about to eat some food right now while you don’t get to eat food.

You’re just jealous that you don’t get food, maybe you should work on your personality if you want food.

Starved Africans, you don’t deserve food.

You’re just bitter that you can’t eat food.

I was being sarcastic with all this to prove a point but see how cruel that sounds? Normies rub the fact they we can’t get sexual pleasure in our faces and while this isn’t on the exact same level, doing shit such as rubbing the fact you’re sexually active in the faces of struggling men is like rubbing the fact you have food in starved Africans faces, etc.

Last edited:
Most people don't take IT seriously and think they're shitty people, even on reddit.

food isn't important, i only get to eat every single day.

god it feels good to virtue signal when i have it good.

When they tell you people die from starvation but they don't die from lack of sex, tell them they do die from lack of sex but the cause of death is usually listed as suicide.

If africans wouldn't have that toxic personality maybe westerners would be more willing to give them food???

Its a self-fulfilling prophecy, really.

They'll say you need food to survive but not sex. Reproduction is the second strongest biological drive after survival though.

Most people don't take IT seriously and think they're shitty people, even on reddit.
They even look like shit. Even as a subhuman I still mog these trannies to oblivion

EfCB3KSXkAAQxdF

Very nice, man. You're absolutely right about the hypocrisy and the cruelty. But they don't care. So long as they're having fun. Worse, society enables it by cornering us morally. WE become the monsters.

They'll say you need food to survive but not sex. Reproduction is the second strongest biological drive after survival though.
There are multiple studies that show how important sex is, and how loneliness and isolation can trigger fatal diseases. But they reject science when it doesn't fit their narrative. There's really no point in arguing with them; they're always going to shut down the conversation and call you an incel when you corner them.

They even look like shit. Even as a subhuman I still mog these trannies to oblivion

View attachment 425404

I'm really beginning to wonder if I belong here if other incels are saying they mog these people (OK, dude on the right) into oblivion...
There are multiple studies that show how important sex is, and how loneliness and isolation can trigger fatal diseases. But they reject science when it doesn't fit their narrative. There's really no point in arguing with them; they're always going to shut down the conversation and call you an incel when you corner them.

We've known this for DECADES. But human morality isn't rational. We don't CARE that lack of intimacy is hurting other people. We care ONLY that it's hurting us. So when other people are getting it, it's all cool. To them. Since we're a minority population--a hated one at that--no one gives a f*k about the detriment to our health.

Last edited:
Yeah, loneliness has as detrimental effect as smoking a pack of cigs a day or something like that.

I'm really beginning to wonder if I belong here if other incels are saying they mog these people (OK, dude on the right) into oblivion...
I'm pretty sure most of us mog this retard to the shadow realm. I mean, look at him!! He's a manlet (same height as (((girls))) ), messy hair, below average face. This guy belongs here, he's an incel in denial.

We've known this for DECADES. But human morality isn't rational. We don't CARE that lack of intimacy is hurting other people. We care ONLY that it's hurting us. So when other people are getting it, it's all cool. To them. Since we're a minority population--a hated one at that--no one gives a f*k about the detriment to our health.
And no one ever will until we become the majority, or at least a non negligible minority. Plus, the IT whores believe in subjective morality, so they don't have a clear notion of right and wrong.

If africans wouldn't have that toxic personality maybe westerners would be more willing to give them food???

Its a self-fulfilling prophecy, really.
This but unironically. Zimbabwe evicted their euro farmers and had famines due to it. 0 IQ retards. Same thing in south Africa to some degree, evicted Boer farmers and educated workers and now South africa is becoming shit hole.

Plus, the IT whores believe in subjective morality, so they don't have a clear notion of right and wrong.

Yeah, moral relativism is the ultimate ethical debate killer. Whoever's benefitting from hurting others can always challenge, if not outright dismiss, moral criticism.

Yeah, moral relativism is the ultimate ethical debate killer. Whoever's benefitting from hurting others can always challenge, if not outright dismiss, moral criticism.
Yeah, but the IT fags are hypocrites. They insist that their views are morally superior to ours all while calming that objective morality doesn't exist. Their way of debating is childish tbh. They're petulant and easily triggered. Their entire existence is a sad one; imagine making your entire identity about taking something down. And not only that, they mock us in the process which undermines any argument they've ever put forward. As much as I hate women, I'd never create a subreddit called "estrogenTears" where I constantly bash women. I know that this comment might go on their sad sub, and I'm sure their argument would be something along the lines of "but you're doing exactly that, sweetie". But we all know that inceldom is not about bashing or hating women. Hating women is just the natural response to the status quo, it's got nothing to do with inceldom. Chads and normies would hate women if they were blackpilled. Hell, even women would hate themselves if they weren't too dumb to see how nasty they are.

But we all know that inceldom is not about bashing or hating women. Hating women is just the natural response to the status quo, it's got nothing to do with inceldom. Chads and normies would hate women if they were blackpilled. Hell, even women would hate themselves if they weren't too dumb to see how nasty they are.

I totally agree. But, again, morality isn't rational. It's strategic. So it has no qualms about hypocrisy or even sadism. I don't think we'll see the end of encouraged-misandry or the incel witch hunt in our lifetimes, man.

Ha! Ha! StarvedAfricanTears. You’re not entitled to food and I’m about to eat some food right now while you don’t get to eat food.

You’re just jealous that you don’t get food, maybe you should work on your personality if you want food.

Starved Africans, you don’t deserve food.

You’re just bitter that you can’t eat food.

I was being sarcastic with all this to prove a point but see how cruel that sounds? Normies rub the fact they we can’t get sexual pleasure in our faces and while this isn’t on the exact same level, doing shit such as rubbing the fact you’re sexually active in the faces of struggling men is like rubbing the fact you have food in starved Africans faces, etc.
high iq

Farmers are racist!

It's a strange paradox, you can be a foreveralone virgin redditer venting the same things as said on here. But if you say you're incel then the pitchforks will be out to ban you!

Incel? You nasty violent woman hateeeerr!

I have been judgemental in the past about homeless people I've seen lying in the street. Oh he has alcohol drug/problems, probably been in prison, made bad life choices ect.

But some just end up that way, the mental issues, drug abuse, stealing happens later as a means of survival and to cope with existing in such a shitty cold and harsh environment!

It's a strange paradox, you can be a foreveralone virgin redditer venting the same things as said on here. But if you say you're incel then the pitchforks will be out to ban you!

Incel? You nasty violent woman hateeeerr!

I have been judgemental in the past about homeless people I've seen lying in the street. Oh he has alcohol drug/problems, probably been in prison, made bad life choices ect.

But some just end up that way, the mental issues, drug abuse, stealing happens later as a means of survival and to cope with existing in such a shitty cold and harsh environment!
Always the privileged being cunts to the less fortunate.