Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Starvationmaxxing also helps me sleepmaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
With the exception of 2 days last week when I was eating with family, I've been starting my starvtionmaxxing for about 2 weeks now, and have been slowly reducing my calorie intake. For instance I've been awake for 13 hours and I've eaten 480 calories, one of my lowest numbers yet, outside of fasting obviously. Over the past few days I've been feeling really tired, and I've been able to sleep for longer than I usually can.

It feels nice just sleeping and laying in bed a lot tbh. This is easier than I remember it being, I don't even feel hungry, perhaps I have more self restraint than I used to.

At least it works for you and gives more time in LDARing.

This doesn’t sound healthy bro.

I don't really care that much, besides I had a couple full meals last week. I'm trying to lose all the weight I've gained over the past few years, but it's just surprising that I feel strangely better while doing it.

In a while it will start to destroy your capacity to sleep at all. You'll wake up constantly with a really wired feeling and intense food cravings.

What's your bmi now? The fatter you are the longer you'll be able to do this comfortably.

In a while it will start to destroy your capacity to sleep at all. You'll wake up constantly with a really wired feeling and intense food cravings.

What's your bmi now? The fatter you are the longer you'll be able to do this comfortably.
I'm not that fat, my bmi is 22.4 currently, I want to drop down to where it will be 19.8, so I don't think it will take very long. I'm also going to make an effort to eat a reasonable amount at least once a week.

14776.jpg

Stop trying to fear push. He will be fine even just water fasting for a while.

I'm not that fat, my bmi is 22.4 currently, I want to drop down to where it will be 19.8, so I don't think it will take very long. I'm also going to make an effort to eat a reasonable amount at least once a week.
Tbh "water fasting" is a nu-male broscience meme. It's OK to eat very little when losing weight, but you must get sufficient protein and the calories that go along with it. At that bmi you need about 2 g/lb of *lean* body mass to keep all your tissues in good shape. Getting that amount of protein, while eating no carbohydrates, and very minimal fat, will still make a large calorie deficit. Get 10 g of fish oil per day to supply essential fatty acids, and get sodium and potassium from salt and "light salt" (which is a table salt that uses potassium rather than sodium).

It's best to not approach hardcore dieting like a dumb ass.

You can torrent Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Hand book for an explanation of how to eat minimally while still keeping yourself reasonably vital.
Stop trying to fear push. He will be fine even just water fasting for a while.
"for a while"