Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel starting tomorrow im gonna live with a female roommate

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
moving to a students roommates apartments
gonna share the pretty big apartment with other 2. one a foid, the other unknown yet

im so scared she will #metoo me or something. but i had to leave my solo apartment, it just cost too much. FUCK.

anyone here lived with female roommates? what should i do?

mu planning is to make it clear to her im not gonna be her friend or something you know. so we wont speak about social stuff and shit so she wont have the chance to rape me with lies and her feminazis friends

the foid is 4/10 btw.

Coom in her eyeball when she’s sleeping

I dont have roommates (for obvious reasons) so no I have never lived with a female roommate.

However I guarantee you will simp for her at least once.

Smoking gorilla

Rapeseed oil her bro

Make a video of her getting undressed and then blackmail her that you would leak it if she doesn't sleep with you.

yeah that sounds like a great idea bro, im sure you will enjoy it

Post her face ded srs.

get ready to hear her get pounded by chads every night

Perfect time to ummmm do stuff

Lol
I'm waiting for the thread titled "my roommate is fucking chad rn and I want to kill myself"

You are in for an absolutely terrible time. She will try to metoo you at every chance.

Look for a good lawyer.

You are in for an absolutely terrible time. She will try to metoo you at every chance.
Not to mention she would fuck Chad while telling you to get out of the apartment.

That sucks, hope it wont be as bad as i think it will be

Not to mention she would fuck Chad while telling you to get out of the apartment.
He is going to have a worse time than ER. Atleast his roommates were ricecels.

Lawyer up ASAP

[Brutal] for him, he should avoid contact with her at all times.
He actually needs to stay away from her at all times as well as getting a good lawyer or he will get metood for existing

He actually needs to stay away from her at all times as well as getting a good lawyer or he will get metood for existing
That's why I never asked out a girl before despite being 18, I know that if I do so she would reject me and most importantly, I would be metoo'ed by some hole.

That's why I never asked out a girl before despite being 18, I know that if I do so she would reject me and most importantly, I would be metoo'ed by some hole.
Same with me. It’s over for me and getting rejected is traumatizing. And yeah you definitely get get metood by the foid

Talk about boundaries and make sure to tell she can’t bring guys over or else you’ll be stuck hearing her getting pounded daily

Secure your device my friend, secure it.
You don't want they snoop around.

Coom on her shampoo and toothpaste

Same with me. It’s over for me and getting rejected is traumatizing. And yeah you definitely get get metood by the foid
If I am ever going to approach a foid I would be hiring a lawyer.

Make a move on her and then report back in.

Give her sleeping pills and just rape her theory

OP, you're volcuck.

You know she's going to be regularly bringing home chads and chadlites to fuck her brains out and be loud about it too, while you're trying to get some sleep. Why the fuck would you put yourself through that pain?

Make a video of her getting undressed and then blackmail her that you would leak it if she doesn't sleep with you.

Based high IQ evilcel.

make her yummy treats with coom.

brutal op im sorry

Look at it from the bright side. This is your chance to ascend op

spike and pipe

install hidden video surveillance system

moving to a students roommates apartments
gonna share the pretty big apartment with other 2. one a foid, the other unknown yet

im so scared she will #metoo me or something. but i had to leave my solo apartment, it just cost too much. FUCK.

anyone here lived with female roommates? what should i do?

mu planning is to make it clear to her im not gonna be her friend or something you know. so we wont speak about social stuff and shit so she wont have the chance to rape me with lies and her feminazis friends

the foid is 4/10 btw.
Try to socialmaxx and ascend either with her or her friends.

Don't treat her any differently than a male roommate you aren't friends with. Be as transactional as you can be; polite but not friendly.