Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Starting to think that YOU have to approach women if you want them and the change of them doing it is rare

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
Unless you’re very attractive or famous, I doubt a girl would come up to you with romantic/sexual interest. Even more so when you seem “unapproachable” since women are even more afraid of rejection than men. I mean women receive enough attention from other men a lot so she’s not gonna come up to you since she can go for another man easily.

I think I’m starting to change my previous view that you should wait for women to come to you. And honestly that’s comical cause women have so many options. She might want a man but will mostly just look at him and not say shit. I’ve noticed this from normies as well since they are that girls are too cowardly to do that. They say that girls have “no game” and you gotta start them talking and once you do, you’re good.

If you didnt ask out a girl and you feel like she might have have liked you, then you shoulda done something about it.

and now we wait

Women approach guys all the time, this is a cope

You got girls approaching you though

if you are sub 8 you have to approach

If you are attractive enough, women will make the first move. They constantly hit on celebrities and attractive guys, cope if you think women don't approach. They do, they just do it rarely, because they are Chad only

Women give IOIs to normies for a brief moment which they have capitalize or else the girl moves on to someone else.

SEHADAT VAKTIDIR TEKBIR GETIRIN
لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ

Normies don’t approach, they just wind up in a social situation one way or another that leads them into getting a gf. No one accept chad can approach a woman which they don’t do in the first place because women approach them

Normies don’t approach, they just wind up in a social situation one way or another that leads them into getting a gf.
That's warm approach

لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُلَا إِلَٰهَ
Problem?

Women give IOIs to normies for a brief moment which they have capitalize or else the girl moves on to someone else.

I've always preferred being a spectator - There is something worth sitting in the background and waiting for while watching this happen.

rather die a virgin than to approach a girl, my ego simply cant handle a rejection.

Females ARE the selectors in today's climate between the sexes and foids will make it very obvious to the guys they are interested in always

Women approach guys all the time, this is a cope
Only if you are a giga chad.
Chads dont even get approached that ofte.
Women get approached all the time so why would they wanna face rejection and approach.

Females ARE the selectors in today's climate between the sexes and foids will make it very obvious to the guys they are interested in always
Precisely

You got girls approaching you though
Even if he did, OP would be too disconnected from reality and doesn't have the ability to navigate that social interaction.

@Broly

Men have always been expected to approach women but she can have a lot of men approaching and orbiting her so it’s up to you to if ya want to “compete” for her using game . More men will opt out due to rejection and 80/20 rule
Even if he did, OP would be too disconnected from reality and doesn't have the ability to navigate that social interaction.
maybe he wouldn’t

If you are attractive enough, women will make the first move. They constantly hit on celebrities and attractive guys, cope if you think women don't approach. They do, they just do it rarely, because they are Chad only

Broly is spitting some facts here. As true as the blackpill is, we need to reconsider our approach even if its insanely hard with the trauma a lot of is have. Obviously there's a right and wrong way to do it and being NT helps tremendously with social situations, but we can't sit around moping and expect a GF.

Cold approach is simping. All cultured methods of obtaining sex from women involve some degree of simping

OP is correct, but he seems not to have considered the negative effects that PUA can have on normies in the sex market when approaching females who eventually decide that you're unworthy of being their sex partner

The act of simping inevitably causes female SMV to inflate. It draws females into the belief their SMV is higher than it actually is. It encourages them to raise their standards when selecting for male partners in the sex market. A critical factor that enabled the current state of modern sex market, was the lengths of simping that males went to obtain female attention

Last edited:
Women give IOIs(indicators of interest) to the men they like. This can be in the form of smiles, physical contact, or straight up sexual harassment. Approaching without first receiving an IOI is pointless.

Clarify: men have to WARM approach to get a gf. Meaning already be apart of an existing social circle that includes single women.

COLD approaching does not work for sub-chad, period.

Water, of course you have to try and approach them jfl.

I don't think you necessarily have to be a chad to get warm approached by women. I've seen plenty of girls initiate conversation with normie guys at work and then give them obvious signals that they're into them. If that hasn't happened to you then you're ugly