Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Starting to think my dad abandoned me. He couldn't put up with my mom rotting away with mental illness and me being a truecel NEET, so he just left.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
It's really over for me. First my dad ruined my life and now that he's realized that despite his best efforts he can't fix me, he's let me go. He went from being a micromanager and drill sergeant to deadbeat mode in a flash. I am thinking that rope is now my only choice since there's no way I can looksmaxx without my dad's financial and emotional support. I need a fuck ton of procedures just to look normal.

In this world, if you're a subhuman, even your own parents and family will give up on you and abandon you. :fuk: :fuk: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

How are you even getting by at all now that he's gone?

He abandoned you, means no money or support?

brutal.. when did this happen?
He left a few days ago. He said he was leaving to secure his property and that he'll be back in 3 months, but I'm not so sure..

He abandoned you, means no money or support?
Money yes, but not physical support like helping me get places, talking things through, going to surgeons, etc.

Why cant you do that yourself?
I can, but some support would be nice. Do you think you can do invasive surgeries without support from family?

Then call him and tell him you miss him.

Stop annoying him.
We exchanged a couple of emails. He will get a new phone and then we will talk.

Wereq is at it once again with the brutal observation. Sometimes I wonder if my dad let himself die so he wouldn't have to be around me and watch his failson grow up into an even bigger shame.

Wereq is at it once again with the brutal observation. Sometimes I wonder if my dad let himself die so he wouldn't have to be around me and watch his failson grow up into an even bigger shame.
Our parents fail us, and then when realize they've failed us without possibility of redemption, they abandon us. Most of the time they unable to fix the mess of us that they themselves had the biggest hand in creating.

brutal, compassion of a virtual truecel being sent.

We exchanged a couple of emails. He will get a new phone and then we will talk.
You have no idea how lucky you are with a good dad.

You re making huge mistakes everyday..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back