Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Starting to show early signs of going bald

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
Just when I thought it couldn't get worse. Can't catch a break can I? And I'm only 19 years old. Such bullshit.

But what can I do other than take it like I did everything else? I'm not one to have suicidal thoughts, but I guess this puts the nail on the coffin for me. I don't think I'll last much longer. Don't worry, I'm not offing myself anytime soon.

And to think I spent years of my life gymmaxxing to end up like this. If I weren't a 5'7" manlet, maybe I could pull off a discount Rock Dwayne Johnson, but no, not happening. Such a waste of time and effort.

Definitely, im not bald but i heard it works pretty well, be quick OP.
I'll look into it, I just noticed it, which means there's still some time left.

Definitely, im not bald but i heard it works pretty well, be quick OP.

there were a lot of examples on hairloss forums of guys combining duta with minox and derma rolling to regrow a shit load of hair

of course when they dropped minox, all the hair they gained fell out

there were a lot of examples on hairloss forums of guys combining duta with minox and derma rolling to regrow a shit load of hair

of course when they dropped minox, all the hair they gained fell out
Yeah, i think its bec. of (((them))). Bec. i still cannot believe how they couldnt solve the balding problem, its 2019 and males are still suffering from male pattern baldness.
They want that monthly minox and fin money. And they probably own the hairloss related centers.

Yeah, i think its bec. of (((them))). Bec. i still cannot believe how they couldnt solve the balding problem, its 2019 and males are still suffering from male pattern baldness.
They want that monthly minox and fin money. And they probably own the hairloss related centers.

both are generic so I don't think anyone is profiting much from them

and jews go bald really often

just sayin

Balding is true suicide fuel. In some ways, it's more painful than being ugly, (or it's painful in a unique way, which is additive to the pain experienced as a result of being ugly) because you can learn to accept ugliness as being an inextricable and unchangeable part of yourself. Balding, however, is a more gradual change, and you have the frequent feeling that you're losing something you once had- that, perhaps, the one normal feature you had is now being taken away from you. A part of your humanity is being stolen from you, and the only way to stop it is by taking feminizing drugs.

Last edited:
both are generic so I don't think anyone is profiting much from them

and jews go bald really often

just sayin
I dont really know tbh, just a theory. I cant get over the fact that we have self driving cars, flexible screens etc. and still trying to fight with balding miserably.

Balding is true suicide fuel. In some ways, it's more painful than being ugly, because you can learn to accept ugliness as being an inextricable and unchangeable part of yourself. Balding, however, is a more gradual change, and you have the frequent feeling that you're losing something you once had- that, perhaps, the one normal feature you had is now being taken away from you. A part of your humanity is being stolen from you, and the only way to stop it is by taking feminizing drugs.
Exactly what I feel. It's when it's truly over.

I dont really know tbh, just a theory. I cant get over the fact that we have self driving cars, flexible screens etc. and still trying to fight with balding miserably.

after you eliminate DHT I don't think there is much else you can do

some people are just born with shitty hair and go downhill from there, it's all genes

skip to 4:00 and watch a 60 year old guy with nw0 mog a much younger guy

after you eliminate DHT I don't think there is much else you can do

some people are just born with shitty hair and go downhill from there, it's all genes

skip to 4:00 and watch a 60 year old guy with nw0 mog a much younger guy

Yeah, i have a live example around me all the time. My father is 52 or something and he is nw0. He looks young also. I always see him mogging his office friends and it feels weird.

Yeah, i have a live example around me all the time. My father is 52 or something and he is nw0. He looks young also. I always see him mogging his office friends and it feels weird.

On the reddit /r/roastme sub, I keep see a shit ton of NW2 / NW3 women post their pics . Maybe it was always like this but I notice more balding women under 30 as well. If any man had the same hairline as them, it would be a societal death sentence.

On the reddit /r/roastme sub, I keep see a shit ton of NW2 / NW3 women post their pics . Maybe it was always like this but I notice more balding women under 30 as well. If any man had the same hairline as them, it would be a societal death sentence.
And i guess it is a new thing, like i always see pretty young people(from 17 to 23) with terrible hair(talking about their norwooding)
Even my 90 year old grandpa has 3 or 4 times more hair than them.

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse. Can't catch a break can I? And I'm only 19 years old. Such bullshit.

But what can I do other than take it like I did everything else? I'm not one to have suicidal thoughts, but I guess this puts the nail on the coffin for me. I don't think I'll last much longer. Don't worry, I'm not offing myself anytime soon.

And to think I spent years of my life gymmaxxing to end up like this. If I weren't a 5'7" manlet, maybe I could pull off a discount Rock Dwayne Johnson, but no, not happening. Such a waste of time and effort.
in 99% of patients, hair loss can be stopped with minoxidil + finasteride or minox + RU58841

Hate to break it to you, but if you’re at Incels.co at age 19 you have way bigger problems than going bald.

Start training tourself to be attracted to fat ethnics. It's your only hope. I'm sorry.

Balding is true suicide fuel. In some ways, it's more painful than being ugly, (or it's painful in a unique way, which is additive to the pain experienced as a result of being ugly) because you can learn to accept ugliness as being an inextricable and unchangeable part of yourself. Balding, however, is a more gradual change, and you have the frequent feeling that you're losing something you once had- that, perhaps, the one normal feature you had is now being taken away from you. A part of your humanity is being stolen from you, and the only way to stop it is by taking feminizing drugs.

This.

Balding is the worst thing in the planet right now

I might go bald one day as wdll

Same and i'm 21. It's over for both of us

in 99% of patients, hair loss can be stopped with minoxidil + finasteride or minox + RU58841
I'm looking into it, thanks.
Hate to break it to you, but if you’re at Incels.co at age 19 you have way bigger problems than going bald.
Kind of a no brainer. Still sucks.
Balding is the worst thing in the planet right now
Yep, even worse than being an amputeecel. Amputeecels might get a pity fuck or two from virtue signaling Stacies.
a lot of youngcels in the world tbh
And we're only going to get even younger as time goes on. Until we reach the point we can detect incels from birth.
I might go bald one day as wdll
I'm sorry dude, really, really sorry.
Same and i'm 21. It's over for both of us
Wrong. It never began.