Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL starting to put incel in my application

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
:lul::lul::lul:
2018 12 15 185853
:f::D:feelsmega:

I once put "rotter" in my form for the doctor's office. My doctor asked me what it was, and I explained it to him. Was an awkward moment, to say the least.

we're reaching the level of low inhib that shouldn't even be possible,

You really don't give a fuck anymore, if they hire you anyway I would laugh hard.

Is any incel more low Inhib than catfishman? Maybe uninstall.

Well good luck getting hired like why TF are you exposing yourself from counsellers to doctors. They will either not care or take in that mainstream media bullshit.

2018 12 15 212515
2018 12 15 212515

Should I or should I not put my name as catfishman?

That should get you hired since we are an oppressed minority

Maybe they will think you are just a Chad who is being ironic

Incels should get their own companies to stay autonomous and free from normies.

Catfishman2

The absolute madman. High IQ AF.

(Set paper on fire afterwards)

Heheh guys look i put incel in my application

Being low inhib should be a great thing.

Your handwriting is just like mine. I'm going to start putting incel on all my official documents as well.

Your handwriting is just like mine. I'm going to start putting incel on all my official documents as well.
His handwriting looks like my little brother's and he's a bit retarded.

His handwriting looks like my little brother's and he's a bit retarded.
My cursive handwriting or anything that is written from right to left is fine. Writing manuscript from left to right feels retards. Just bring back Aramaic or cuneiform tbh...

Masochism can be a problem sometimes.

Your handwriting sucks, its like your hand is trying to escape from the application form.

Wearing a fluorescent jacket for your jobs can't help matters.
- Dead end job
- Low pay
- Unsociable hours

The true uprising is not betas. Its the yellow jacket brigade.

Ask France.

Your handwriting sucks, its like your hand is trying to escape from the application form.

Wearing a fluorescent jacket for your jobs can't help matters.
- Dead end job
- Low pay
- Unsociable hours

The true uprising is not betas. Its the yellow jacket brigade.

Ask France.

Lol like stem degrees can be any better.

How many people are underpaid with their "stem degrees"

So low iq

suifuel for @itsogrecel

Yeah, like I'm going to take advice from some low IQ spic. I'm sure my ivy league engineering degree will be worthless.

Yeah, like I'm going to take advice from some low IQ spic. I'm sure my ivy league engineering degree will be worthless.

lmaooo you can have a shit load of degree's but you wont be chad at the end of the day.

get over it buddy boyooooooooo

Catfishman23 it's realy a mastermind

Lol like stem degrees can be any better.

How many people are underpaid with their "stem degrees"

So low iq

I don't want to use the word "triggered" against a fellow, and respected, redpiller but....

You are right though. When I looked into the salary of a female "art technician" who had gone to University, I saw her wage slip was far far lower than my own fluorescent jacket job as labourer.

Lifefuel.

I don't want to use the word "triggered" against a fellow, and respected, redpiller but....

You are right though. When I looked into the salary of a female "art technician" who had gone to University, I saw her wage slip was far far lower than my own fluorescent jacket job as labourer.

Lifefuel.

hahahah just saying i see it with my own eyes so many graduated students with stem "college degree's" but yet cant obtain the jobs they have.

well you are talking to someone who has been brought up in a middle class home. You dont need a college degree to get anywhere in life.

buddy boyo

Fill the "sex" blank with "never"

Most low inhib and based user. Idk if I believe you handing it in unless you filmed it though. Just put a phone or camera in your pocket and say your therapist told you to do so.