Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Starting to lust after disfigured retards

smugbitchpng

smugbitchpng

Greycel
So there's this girl at my school, she's like 4'4, asian, probably mentally challenged, and has some physical disfigurements that make her face pretty fucked up, and her hands are all messed up, probably some other things too, and she's been at this college since I started going, and i took a 2 year break and have been here for like 4 years otherwise, so i dunno what kind of program she's doing, but anyway, I was maybe 18 when I first saw her around and it never even crossed my mind to consider her sexually, but now i'm 4ish years older and I can't help but notice she has some nice boobs, even though they're probably really messed up retard boobs underneath, and her body isn't so bad, and I literally am having fantasies about fucking her and totally would if given the chance

the worst part? she probably thinks she's several leagues out of my league, and is probably right, and probably has a tall 6.5/10 white bf that's going to make good money, and would violently reject me if I tried to talk to her

you can try to make fun of me, but i've probably already thought whatever you could say about myself

Attachments

• my face 2.jpg
    my face 2.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 57
I will fuck/date anyone who isnt a whale

brutal tardpill

go for it
honestly i would, but I really have no idea what I would say, i've never really 'cold approached' anyone before and it'd prolly just be incredibly awkward and go nowhere

Why would you want a retard? and deformed yet too?
That is really disgusting.
If a girl was born normal, and became retarded afterwards, that's O.K.
If a girl was deformed due t a car accident, or a disease, I could understand, but if it's genetic, that means you'll have retarded / deformed kids.

Last edited:
Why would you want a retard? and deformed yet too?
That is really disgusting.
If a girl was deformed due t a car accident, I could understand, but if it's genetic, that means you'll have retarded / deformed kids.

if you wouldn't fuck a retard you're probably not a real incel to be honest

I wouldn't even fuck a black woman, why would we want to fuck a retard? Not fucking blacks or retard doesn't make you a volcel.

all korean girls l've seen here in Switzerland had white bf

If the retards reject me, that would make me voluntarily abstinent.
Do you want retarded / deformed kids?
Is that a fair thing to to do to your child?
If the woman is retarded / deformed as a result of disease or accident, that is O.K.

I have to admit I also had some times when I would lust for a female retard. Especially when I was young I wanted to fuck so badly I would have even considered some animals. Now that I am older that has gotten much better.

So there's this girl at my school, she's like 4'4, asian, probably mentally challenged, and has some physical disfigurements that make her face pretty fucked up, and her hands are all messed up, probably some other things too, and she's been at this college since I started going, and i took a 2 year break and have been here for like 4 years otherwise, so i dunno what kind of program she's doing, but anyway, I was maybe 18 when I first saw her around and it never even crossed my mind to consider her sexually, but now i'm 4ish years older and I can't help but notice she has some nice boobs, even though they're probably really messed up retard boobs underneath, and her body isn't so bad, and I literally am having fantasies about fucking her and totally would if given the chance

the worst part? she probably thinks she's several leagues out of my league, and is probably right, and probably has a tall 6.5/10 white bf that's going to make good money, and would violently reject me if I tried to talk to her

you can try to make fun of me, but i've probably already thought whatever you could say about myself
Is he atleast white?
I wouldn't even fuck a black woman, why would we want to fuck a retard? Not fucking blacks or retard doesn't make you a volcel.
It makes you volcel as fuck tbh
If the retards reject me, that would make me voluntarily abstinent.
Do you want retarded / deformed kids?
Is that a fair thing to to do to your child?
If the woman is retarded / deformed as a result of disease or accident, that is O.K.
If a retard reject me I'd probably rope immediately tbh

Just go for it dragon slayer.

6A7C9793 6BA5 4F2A 9FBA 17B5134DA97B

Go for it bro. Volcel if you wouldn’t

Thats a new level of it being over bro. Cope or rope.

I once saw a JB with a deformed hand (her fingers looked like tiny balls) and fantasized about cumming over her hand, kek.

Truth is, high T men can lust after pretty much everything in women if they get too desperate. I also reported lusting after my 65 year old ugly-ass housemaid.