Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting starting to feel the pain of being a manlet

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
never felt much of it as I live in a shithole full of manlets, but recently I've been noticing quite a few tallfags wherever I go. Went to this nearby barber shop and I was literally the shortest guy there, and by a huge margin, they were all probably at least 5'11 in there. Only guy around my height was an old man, probably around 60.

Last sunday I went to a church and all foids in there were close to my height, many of them wearing heights were slightly taller. NGL I don't believe height is as important as people make it seem here (especially if you're not below average) but yeah, I felt a little bit intimidated.

the brain of a manlet is always telling him "watch out, you could get beat up."
the difference is no white knights will come to your rescue if you're attacked.
foids act like they're always in danger but it's manlets who really have to worry, and this often results in a meek personality.

the brain of a manlet is always telling him "watch out, you could get beat up."
the difference is no white knights will come to your rescue if you're attacked.
foids act like they're always in danger but it's manlets who really have to worry, and this often results in a meek personality.
brutal af

I can just imagine how it must be for guys who are even shorter than me when virtually every single male (and many females) do heightmog you.

I remember you live in Brazil, so the area full of tallfags you mentioned about is mostly white, right?

I remember you live in Brazil, so the area full of tallfags you mentioned about is mostly white, right?
well I live in a more of a lower middle class neighborhood so it's more blended in. But when I went to college where there's way more white people I was brutally mogged.

well I live in a more of a lower middle class neighborhood so it's more blended in. But when I went to college where there's way more white people I was brutally mogged.
Brutally racepilled.

Now one is giving a fuck about yout height unless u are some kind of Tyrion Lannister. Im almost always the shortest one (173cm when the averange in my country is 177) and i dont think peopple pay attention to that thing.
Besides what can you do?. You were born that way and as long as you dont get problem in your capacity be idependient or got health problem for that is ok to be manlet.

Height matters infinitely, you're lucky in your living space there aren't people that tall in general thus foids cannot afford gigantic standards for it.

brutal af

I can just imagine how it must be for guys who are even shorter than me when virtually every single male (and many females) do heightmog you.
It feels like I should murder everyone in earth so I can finally be free. (Freedommaxxxing) but in Minecraft

Just become Frankie Fraser but he was in jail so ehhhh.

Wage slave and go back to living in the manlet shithole