Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Starting to feel isolated

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★★★★
I hate this feeling, i didn't got this kind of feeling for a long time but iam again getting this feeling, discordtroons arent helping me, i have no irl friends i am remembering all the bad brutal bullying and humiliation i got from normies and what not, i hope this feeling gets disappeared soon but don't know how...

Let's be honest, friends are shit and will backstab you and make you feel worse. And we are never going to be part of society.

Let's be honest, friends are shit and will backstab you and make you feel worse. And we are never going to be part of society.
True. Even normgroids can't make much good friends so imagine how brutal it is for inkwells

It's not the friend aspect tho it's the way i got treated as for my whole life that makes me feel this way

Discord and online are mainly hostile, i have like one online friend and none irl but you learn to cope eventually. I guess it somewhat helps that most of my life has been rotting infront of some screen, be it tv, computer, console or phone.