Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Starting my final year of college soon

rot3000

rot3000

Banned
-
Fuck, it's crazy. I remember starting and thinking things would be different than in high school. Sadly it looks like i'm going to graduate without tasting a single crumb of pussy. Luckily i'm in an incel college studying an incel degree so I rarely see fuckable girls around.

bro college is UWFHU9NWEF8JIWERFUN9EWVGNIREFV0IJERNV0GJ9ERB0IGPMERFTBGJ0ERBNI0GMER[TBNIKERBTOIBNETRF BOETRFBN0IEBT!!!! ERIGJ0ERGJRIGTHUJ0RGTJHRGTJB0JRGH0GTRJHW0JHTRG0H8TR

bro college is UWFHU9NWEF8JIWERFUN9EWVGNIREFV0IJERNV0GJ9ERB0IGPMERFTBGJ0ERBNI0GMER[TBNIKERBTOIBNETRF BOETRFBN0IEBT!!!! ERIGJ0ERGJRIGTHUJ0RGTJHRGTJB0JRGH0GTRJHW0JHTRG0H8TR
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

As an incel, you've been stuffed headfirst into the boiling pot since chidlhood and experienced agony. Graduating high school was like a breath of fresh air as you finally let out of the boiling pot for a few seconds, but immediately shoved back in when college start. And through adulthood the only way to get out is to find a good place to live where no one can bother you and LDAR

As an incel, you've been stuffed headfirst into the boiling pot since chidlhood and experienced agony. Graduating high school was like a breath of fresh air as you finally let out of the boiling pot for a few seconds, but immediately shoved back in when college start. And through adulthood the only way to get out is to find a good place to live where no one can bother you and LDAR
I plan on moving to a big city after college, away from my parents, starting from 0 basically. See if I can make something out of myself. If not, i'll just move to some small village somewhere and work remotely.

I plan on moving to a big city after college, away from my parents, starting from 0 basically. See if I can make something out of myself. If not, i'll just move to some small village somewhere and work remotely.
Highly recommend the latter

Highly recommend the latter
I really don't think i'd be able to. I don't really like silence too much. Big cities are suifuel but at least I feel like I have some sort of opportunity to make something of myself there. I'll probably move to the middle of nowhere and work remotely though if i'm 30+ and still incel.

People don't really change all that much. The college dream you've been sold is a lie. As someone who is going into their 3rd year next year I learned this the hard way...