Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Starting my bulk up 250-260

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I've been powerliftceling (trying to get a female to notice my strength in the gym, never worked the way i thought it would) for wayyyy to long. Just benching 4 times a week, squatting 3 times a week, and deadlifting 2-3 times a week has given me a weird physique. I look like I don't really lift. My ass, legs, chest and back width are developed but everything else is really shit-tier. I'm currently 220, gonna put on about 30lbs and solely focus on bodybuilding. My reps will never go below 6 per set.

Basically full body 4 days a week. Hitting each bodypart once every 48 hours. 10-6 reps on the compound lifts (1st week: 10 reps, 2nd week: 8 reps, 3rd week: 6 reps, restart process for 6 weeks). 12-15 reps on a movement like Leg Press and then 15-20 reps on movements like Lateral leg raise. Progression for non-compound movements would be dependent on raising reps or sets or weight based on RPE.

Time to truly physiquemaxxx.

I bet you get a lot of male attention though.... Respect man hope all goes well.

How tall are you? I imagine pretty tall?