Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Starting back up on my novel.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
I had been teaching myself how to write better so I am starting back up on my novel. I am doing a complete overhaul of Chapter 1 of my role reversal femdom romance novel.
I have to give credit to @Weeb25 @RegisterUserName @Juxtaposition6 who had been following my novel, also some special credit to a fellow writer with extremely high intellect @KingOfRome. He had been giving me very good tips.

You guys definitely helped me out, and I should be done remaking chapter 1 by the end of this week.
More credits to people who read my novel and gave me tips @Damo the incel @Cybersex is our hope @LiterallyASoyboy

You're seriously better off getting a rough draft of your entire novel down before you start doing complete overhauls of individual chapters. Chances are you'll have to make changes anyway to make improvements on the story as a whole, especially if you're not already following a detailed outline, so by focusing so much on your first chapter so early, you're wasting a lot of time and effort that could be spent getting your entire story down to paper, even if it's not something you'd consider worthy of the public eye just yet.

Let me know when chapter 1 is fully finished and ill read it fully again

You're seriously better off getting a rough draft of your entire novel down before you start doing complete overhauls of individual chapters. Chances are you'll have to make changes anyway to make improvements on the story as a whole, especially if you're not already following a detailed outline, so by focusing so much on your first chapter so early, you're wasting a lot of time and effort that could be spent getting your entire story down to paper, even if it's not something you'd consider worthy of the public eye just yet.
Good Idea. Thanks! I will pump out those pages!

What is your novel about? I've never heard about this until now.

Last edited:
when is releas date bro

lifefuel tbh