Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Started to have mild hallucinations

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
It’s probably just stress but I’ve started hearing screaming from all directions. Usually last for about 10 minutes and about every couple of days.

I’ve also started to see things. I’m very jumpy and after I jump the thing usually disappears.
Most recently I looked up and saw a foid by my door. (Naturally) I missed a heartbeat and she was gone. (It’s very hard to explain it but I hope you understand).

What do do. They are becoming more frequent

How much sleep have you gotten recently?

God is trying to tell you something

How much sleep have you gotten recently?
about 6-8 hours. I’ve had these problems all my life there just getting significantly worse recently

Schizophrenia?

about 6-8 hours. I’ve had these problems all my life there just getting significantly worse recently
I see, that's unfortunate

holy shit man it sounds like hell, I hope it goes back to normal

I deal with similar issues except i hear things nobody else does.

I deal with similar issues except i hear things nobody else does.
That’s what I’m saying. Sometimes I hear my mother calling my name (I haven’t seen her for awhile)

It’s probably just stress but I’ve started hearing screaming from all directions. Usually last for about 10 minutes and about every couple of days.

I’ve also started to see things. I’m very jumpy and after I jump the thing usually disappears.
Most recently I looked up and saw a foid by my door. (Naturally) I missed a heartbeat and she was gone. (It’s very hard to explain it but I hope you understand).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrsrqmq0438

dont worry its normal.

That’s what I’m saying. Sometimes I hear my mother calling my name (I haven’t seen her for awhile)
yeah sometimes its people calling out to me or straight up loud chanting noises

yeah sometimes its people calling out to me or straight up loud chanting noises
Bro we might have the same thing. Has your been all your life or just recently

It's demons, maybe.

8-9 i have told my mother about it but she says its just demons, not a very helpful answer.
U gotta be Philippino or something ? Who would say that

perhaps but wouldn’t be sure of it, once you’re a old man it might even be worse.
Brutal. I’ve mentioned before that I’m gonna alcoholmax once I get a job (I’m gonna become a barber) . That might distract me

it could be a sign that you are becoming schizo

Drug induced psychosis? Personally wouldn’t touch those Jew pills. Have you ever smoked weed?

Unironically, I’m so balls deep into the Blackpill that I don’t think I could ever make a genuine loving relationship.
you cant no turning back now:feelsdevil:

hallucinate sex with foids

got something similar, but i also see shadows aswell. dont matter how much sleep i get, but the less i have the more frequency.

im getting used too it, but the one that fucks with me the most is when someone shouts my name, always think someone is calling for me when im in a public setting, makes me look around like a retard.

got something similar, but i also see shadows aswell. dont matter how much sleep i get, but the less i have the more frequency.

im getting used too it, but the one that fucks with me the most is when someone shouts my name, always think someone is calling for me when im in a public setting, makes me look around like a retard.
Shadows, people. It’s often young girls for me. Sometimes they point or giggle at me but they usually aren’t there for long

Shadows, people. It’s often young girls for me. Sometimes they point or giggle at me but they usually aren’t there for long
Sounds like something that comes from a trauma of being laughed and bullied by girls because of your looks

Sounds like something that comes from a trauma of being laughed and bullied by girls because of your looks
Girls used to kick my legs when I walked home. I told my mom and she just told me “they do it because they like you” (they didn’t).

My mother has tormented me a lot in my life.

When I was 11-12 she kept trying to send me to poster (for the soul reason that she hates me) but my grandmother and grandfather wouldn’t let her