Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Started thinking about how much of a cuck I've been all my life

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
-
I was trying that shower thing IT always talks about after diagnosing a car issue someone was having and it dawned on me that all my life I've helped people but I have hardly gotten anything back. Then I thought about how almost all of the people I have helped over the years have been sexhavers. Even now I routinely have younger guys coming up to me asking for fitness advice and virtually none are virgins. Most have current girlfriends.

I think it's time to cut everyone off. Society doesn't even consider me human, my needs are utterly ignored. All I am considered good for is my labor and that labor benefits people that are far more blessed than I ever will be.

It sucks to even helpmaxx and to know that in return you won't even be valued. It's bullshit :cryfeels:

you are a cuck lol :foidSoy:

Now that I think about it I’ve been a cuck my whole life too always being nice to people that don’t even like me