Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Started taking steroids

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I just started my cycle taking test p 100mg eod and 100mg of deca once a week. I just want to get musclemaxed

Do you even lift?

Since you're 6'3, you can truly become a ogre.

I suppose it won't affect you negatively too much if you're already an ogre, if you don't at least go the way of @HiddenUzer; you can gymmaxx and hopefully better intimidate foids/other cucks and gain some semblance of respect from normies, but I'd rather do it naturally. :feelsjuice:

I just started my cycle taking test p 100mg eod and 100mg of deca once a week. I just want to get musclemaxed
everything under 500mg a week is natural, my 90yo dead grandpa had more testo in his blood now from rotting 5 years now than you with your cycle tbh

How old are you? How much do you weigh and how many years did you work out naturally?

I would instantly die if I took any roids

I'm sure girls will sense your muscles. Keep grinding, brother! I'm sure you'll get a girlfriend soon... :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I suppose it won't affect you negatively too much if you're already an ogre, if you don't at least go the way of @HiddenUzer; you can gymmaxx and hopefully better intimidate foids/other cucks and gain some semblance of respect from normies, but I'd rather do it naturally. :feelsjuice:
My goal is to monstermax / ogre max

How old are you? How much do you weigh and how many years did you work out naturally?
I’ve been working out for years. 500mg is actually a lot of test per week. Most men naturally only produce 70-80mg a week and that’s on the high end

I’ve been working out for years. 500mg is actually a lot of test per week. Most men naturally only produce 70-80mg a week and that’s on the high end
I think juicing is retarded ngl. Its cheating, costs a lot of money plus there are endless health risks. Its not worth it at all.

That's like 600mg of gear a week. A bit excessive for someone who's new to steroids and doesn't know how their body is gonna react to them. I hope you bought some nolva and accutane just in case.

everything under 500mg a week is natural, my 90yo dead grandpa had more testo in his blood now from rotting 5 years now than you with your cycle tbh
That's bs. 150-200mg a week will raise your test to superphysiological levels. I got insane results just from taking 250mg of cyp a week and I already had a solid base from years of lifting.

That's like 600mg of gear a week. A bit excessive for someone who's new to steroids and doesn't know how their body is gonna react to them. I hope you bought some nolva and accutane just in case.

That's bs. 150-200mg a week will raise your test to superphysiological levels. I got insane results just from taking 250mg of cyp a week and I already had a solid base from years of lifting.
It should be 300mg if I do it eod. I bought a ai and have clomid and nolva for a post cycle

It should be 300mg if I do it eod. I bought a ai and have clomid and nolva for a post cycle
Yeah but your taking deca as well right? I would also microdose accutane like 20mg a day or at least have it on hand. You don't want to risk developing a cystic acne because that shit is gonna ruin your skin forever. No amount of showering and bed sheet changing is gonna fix that. Accutane is the only solution for steroidal acne.

You do realize that when your off the juice you will become skinny again

Yeah but you’re taking deca as well right? I would also microdose accutane like 20mg a day or at least have it on hand. You don't want to risk developing a cystic acne because that shit is gonna ruin your skin forever. No amount of showering and bed sheet changing is gonna fix that. Accutane is the only solution for steroidal acne.
This is actually my 3rd cycle. It’s been a few years since my last cycle. I did test e and eq my last cycle without an ai. I took hcg and clomid for a pct

I'm low T cuck and I already get a lot of acne and have severely receded hairline. If I started juicing it would be over for me

I'm low T cuck and I already get a lot of acne and have severely receded hairline. If I started juicing it would be over for me
Take roids. You can be a high t cuck with no hairline

This is actually my 3rd cycle. It’s been a few years since my last cycle. I did test e and eq my last cycle without an ai. I took hcg and clomid for a pct
Fair enough. Personally I would just blast and cruise on a trt dose. Being high t helps with the stress of being an incel and it generally just makes you feel better

Fair enough. Personally I would just blast and cruise on a trt dose. Being high t helps with the stress of being an incel and it generally just makes you feel better
I agree

Why so many injections of test. The ester is long enough maybe you should take a higher dose but just once or twice a week.

Why so many injections of test. The ester is long enough maybe you should take a higher dose but just once or twice a week.
Bro are you serious? Test prop is the fastest ester with a 20 hr half life eod is too much tbh

Test suspension has no ester hence not included

Nice now your body is going to produce estrogen to an unfathomable level

Bro are you serious? Test prop is the fastest ester with a 20 hr half life eod is too much tbh

I’m actually doing 50mg of test prop ed. also I added 25mg of anavar ed

@Melchizedek OP here might be able to help you with roids maxx

Interesting I've never done steroids , I heard it makes it balls blue in addition to the shrinking of the cock.

Didn’t realize it was that short. Than maybe he should do Cyp

I’m actually doing 50mg of test prop ed. also I added 25mg of anavar ed
That’s not much anavar for a man. I would do double, but yeah do your own research.