Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Started StrongLifts 2 weeks ago

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
After losing 90+ pounds years ago through calorie counting and no exercise I finally decided to start strength training. It's been going well so far and I like the simplicity of only having to do three exercises per workout. Only thing now is getting my diet in check; being jobless and having nothing to do means overeating for me.

At least you’ve found something that works well in your favor.

try to get whey, it's cheap and will give you all the calories you need

I think 3x5 programs (starting strength) are better, but that's just my opinion man.

I think 3x5 programs (starting strength) are better, but that's just my opinion man.
Stronglifts is literally Starting Strength with more volume

3x5 3 days a week only gives you 9 sets per week. JFL if you think you can make gains doing that. You need at least 10, ideally around 20 per week for every muscle group if you want to grow.

I started stronglifts about a month ago. I'm making good progress on it, just make sure you complete the exercises with correct form and range of motion.

I like to golf when it’s nice out.

Nice.
I started stronglifts about a month ago. I'm making good progress on it, just make sure you complete the exercises with correct form and range of motion.

That's what I've been OCDing about, my form. I watch Athlean-X on YouTube, he's got some good info. I know I have a lot to improve on since this is literally the first time I'm doing these kinds of exercises.

Last edited:
try to get whey, it's cheap and will give you all the calories you need
Whey and gainer are useless things, just make sure you cunsume enough carbonohydrates and proteins through regular food. I'm going to gym for 3 months already and gained around 10kg. It's not hard if you eat enough.