Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Started drinking again....

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
I started drinking beer again after I quit for almost a month. Its couldnt take this shitty unfiltered reality any longer. I never drank beer every day like a hardcore alcoholic but I often drank way too much. I also work out and do sports to stay fit but drinking beer is a nice cope ngl...

I started drinking beer again after I quit for almost a month. Its couldnt take this shitty unfiltered reality any longer. I never drank beer every day like a hardcore alcoholic but I often drank way too much. I also work out and do sports to stay fit but drinking beer is a nice cope ngl...
Nothing wrong with having a drink. Just make sure to take a break every few weeks and completely detox. Remember everything in moderation.

Nothing wrong with having a drink. Just make sure to take a break every few weeks and completely detox. Remember everything in moderation.
yea bro, youre 100% right. Beer tastes so good and it makes life a bit easier

yea bro, youre 100% right. Beer tastes so good and it makes life a bit easier
Yeah I like to chill my beers in the freezer an then the first sip is the bomb feeling it enter the blood stream and the tingling sensation. Yeah but take a break often. That shit messes with your blood pressure in a major way. I have a blood pressure measuring machine as well one to messure blood sugar levels, plus I measure my heart beats per minutes often to see when I need to begin excercising again to maintane optimal health, although I eat shit at times but hey I try. After a few days my blood pressure rises to detremental levels. I guess that is what people complain about when they say they feel like crap because of alcohol. It messes with your blood sugars and cholestoral as well as with your cells and heart rate and causes palpitations. Basicaly it is a poison when consumed too often.

Based alcholcel