Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Started a tinder...

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
★★★★
I just wanted to peruse the local street meat and I see nothing but whores and trannys...

I know I won't get swiped on but I have to say at least I tried. It is looking bleak bros

Tinder is ropefuel

Don't go to tinder standards. Delete that app bruh

I didn't get shit when I tried tinder, bumble, badoo, etc. Literally tried all the apps and nothing.

I applaud you for actually trying at least. Now make a tinder profile as a foid and see how many matches you get. That's when the real blackpilling begins.

I didn't get shit when I tried tinder, bumble, badoo, etc. Literally tried all the apps and nothing.

I applaud you for actually trying at least. Now make a tinder profile as a foid and see how many matches you get. That's when the real blackpilling begins.
Tempting. I already have my profile full of lies to see if I should try in life :(

Tempting. I already have my profile full of lies to see if I should try in life :(
I personally wouldn't have given up on life if not finding a girlfriend was my only problem. There's a lot of copes to make up for it imo. But this is a very personal decision to make; I don't know anything else about your life circumstances.

every time I tried dating apps it only reminded me how ugly I am

Same.

POF, bumble, tindER, hinge, OkCupid. Nothing.

And yet switch to my pictures to a Chad lite, same personality, same poses, different result. Many dates.

Our society needs to address this asap. Whether you hate incels or are one: our society is becoming a bit of a joke for unattractive men.

Last edited:
Tinder is ropefuel
Meh not really. All that zero matches on Tinder means is that you are bottom 90%. You could still look like Tom Cruise (with his height) or maybe Keanu Reeves (HTN+) and still get zero matches on Tinder. Any users here that conclude they are subhumans cause they had zero luck on datings apps are fakecels.

Western females are hideous. Most are either fat or woke, or both.

Online dating apps should be banned.