Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion started a new job thinking of trying to make friends

whitesabbath

whitesabbath

5’8 music fan
my dad helped me get into another job after i started therapy

i started working at a dispensary selling weed and it’s actually really nice, one of my coworkers is this annoying 19 yo foid that has red hair and an eyebrow piercing and other than having to look at her for hours at a time, the rest of the employees are pretty chill, i’m enjoying the calmness and i’ve been planning how to open up and be more friendly to my coworkers

is there anything i should avoid doing/topics to avoid when beginning to introduce myself? yesterday i tried to jump in on a conversation about formula 1 with the foid employee and another coworker and she looked at me and smiled awkwardly like she hated the fact that i was trying to talk to them and it kinda made me nervous

Brutal, im about to start wageslaving too. I know no one there :feelstrash:

Good idea, Making friends is healthy.

You aren’t doing anything wrong, but stay and mind your business. Normies hate ugly dudes who make themselves comfortable

You want to feel involved?

Only talk about work and ask questions work related. Eventually they will “accept you”

But at the end of the day I’d never be friends with a coworker

Either youre nt and will just click with them, or youre a retardcel and will become an outcast despite your efforts

Honestly my advice is dont overthink it. Just do and say whats natural. If you're overthinking it normies will detect that and theyll think youre being fake, and normies hate people who are fake to them

Its nice having a job that doesn't stress you out. Let them do the talking, you jump in. I noticed that in normie groups one or two most nt people carries the rest.

Brutal, im about to start wageslaving too. I know no one there :feelstrash:
Good luck brocel. I had one job when i was 17 - i got bullied by all the foids there, most of the dudes were cool though.

Im not trying to scare you but im just saying hope for the best but expect the worst.

Good luck brocel. I had one job when i was 17 - i got bullied by all the foids there, most of the dudes were cool though.

Im not trying to scare you but im just saying hope for the best but expect the worst.
:feelsokman:

Bro u just made me think of something.. how the fuck am I supposed to introduce myself to the coworkers

Bro u just made me think of something.. how the fuck am I supposed to introduce myself to the coworkers
Your manager arranges a small short meeting for you on first day

i started working at a dispensary selling weed and it’s actually really nice, one of my coworkers is this annoying 19 yo foid that has red hair and an eyebrow piercing and other than having to look at her for hours at a time, the rest of the employees are pretty chill, i’m enjoying the calmness and i’ve been planning how to open up and be more friendly to my coworkers

is there anything i should avoid doing/topics to avoid when beginning to introduce myself? yesterday i tried to jump in on a conversation about formula 1 with the foid employee and another coworker and she looked at me and smiled awkwardly like she hated the fact that i was trying to talk to them and it kinda made me nervous
If you are autistic, no point in trying. You wont be able to fit in anyway. They will hate you no matter how much you try to fit.

Be ware of "friends" and actual friends. In every situation, grade the potential losses and gains between you and the potential "friend".

A lot of people are malicious and manipulative. Be careful and don't expose yourself too much, especially when things like promotion is involved

is there anything i should avoid doing/topics to avoid when beginning to introduce myself?
don't mention your small .is postcount, they will look down on you for being a GrAY

normies hate people who are fake to them
normies are all fake jfl

they just hate incels who try to act like they're people. they don't want to consider incels as people

other than that they all bs constantly to each other

i didn’t really wanna be her friend but should i be avoiding her all the time? cuz like sometimes i might need to work alongside her
if you have to work with them, then you can try to interact as far as necessary

but in general HR departments and managers are v bitchy + trigger-happy abt interactions with foids, so if you're truecel then you should avoid any unnecessary interactions with them

it's more important to avoid the hassle than to befriend foids

if they dont like geeky shit then dont mention it and dont ever vent or mention how you got no friends and never dated ever. dont bring it up at all and if they ask if you got friends just say you spilt ways

Don't out yourself as an incel.

backdoor me some please. i am stuck paying $70 for an 1/8

Your parents are gay. They brought you into the world (without your consent) it's their duty to care for you until they die.
Theyre too low sentient to realize that

$70 for that in a legal state is awful
its actually cheaper to buy prerolls if you are tryna get flower. lmfao

i mostly stick to medical vape since my tolerance is insane

Don't bother making friends with co-workers, especially the foid ones. Sure, they will be friendly but that's only because they don't want to cause a scene. Best to just ignore all those fools and glare and smirk at them when they come to ask you something.

Lucky Jon Heder GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

You're giga lucky, that's a comfy ass job

If you're young i think people will be more acceptable of you so you might be in a good place right now.

This thread reminds me of my last attempt to be social at a job. My youth was slowly dying (was almost 27). Out of 4 people 2 ghosted me in the long term and the other 2 became almost hostile pretty quickly, in that weird passive aggressive way. A sudden switch that's out of something like Jacob's Ladder, it was pretty chilling. Never did anything wrong apart from being kinda jumpy and cringe. :feelscry: Now i don't give a shit i'm a completely different person.