Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Start training MMA recently

X

xbitotst

Greycel
Been training MMA for a couple of times so far in a local gym where the people there are actually pretty supportive and nice to me, which is kinda unexpected since I'm a rice.

Haven't involved in any kind of martial arts before and I didn't even know how to throw a punch, but I just fell in love with the violence and this is the only reason I go out except for uni. It's really interesting because few of people really have the rage and the incentive to inflict violence as we do, I'm just wondering if there's incels from other races really kicking ass because of the anger? I would assume I might give up at some point when my rice physical traits can't back it up no more. I do hope that day never comes because I love fighting so much and I don't care if I'm the one that gets fucked up.

And I found that the only exhausting thing is not training at all, but I have to pretend I'm normal and find mates and maybe talk to them. I'm too autistic so I barely talk or know how to respond, but the pressure really got me there

Been training MMA for a couple of times so far in a local gym where the people there are actually pretty supportive and nice to me, which is kinda unexpected since I'm a rice.

Haven't involved in any kind of martial arts before and I didn't even know how to throw a punch, but I just fell in love with the violence and this is the only reason I go out except for uni. It's really interesting because few of people really have the rage and the incentive to inflict violence as we do, I'm just wondering if there's incels from other races really kicking ass because of the anger? I would assume I might give up at some point when my rice physical traits can't back it up no more. I do hope that day never comes because I love fighting so much and I don't care if I'm the one that gets fucked up.

And I found that the only exhausting thing is not training at all, but I have to pretend I'm normal and find mates and maybe talk to them. I'm too autistic so I barely talk or know how to respond, but the pressure really got me there
I trained boxing and MMA too. This is solid base and you will win 90% of streetfights

MMA is for jungle-monkeys. I always carry a knife.

What is your weight class

I trained boxing and MMA too. This is solid base and you will win 90% of streetfights
And the 10%, you're getting your head smashed in and kicked, since honor doesn't exist and they love to kick horses while they're down. Fuck streetfights.

And the 10%, you're getting your head smashed in and kicked, since honor doesn't exist and they love to kick horses while they're down. Fuck streetfights.
Still better than getting raped in 90% of them

That's why I think most incels should be more fierce fighters than normies or chads because we don't give a fuck if we die or our faces get fucked up

That's why I think most incels should be more fierce fighters than normies or chads because we don't give a fuck if we die or our faces get fucked up
Did you watch Dricus vs Adesanya?

My apologies Just not a fan boy of either of those two
No no, I wanted to let you know that's all, I wasn't offended, we are cool.

Who's your favorite MMA fighter then? I like Khabib but he retired years ago.

No no, I wanted to let you know that's all, I wasn't offended, we are cool.

Who's your favorite MMA fighter then? I like Khabib but he retired years ago.
Hard to say my favorite but I guess it's Sean Strickland now since he's the only one talking normal shit. I watched Anderson Silva and other old guys too. Always been watching khabib and Conor conference from time to time cuz that's one of the very few things that can make me laugh. Btw you have a very nice body weight as a rice if you aren't tall. I was 67 before and dropped to 57 in 4 months due to mental issues. Trying hard to get it back.

Hard to say my favorite but I guess it's Sean Strickland now since he's the only one talking normal shit. I watched Anderson Silva and other old guys too. Always been watching khabib and Conor conference from time to time cuz that's one of the very few things that can make me laugh. Btw you have a very nice body weight as a rice if you aren't tall. I was 67 before and dropped to 57 in 4 months due to mental issues. Trying hard to get it back.
He had a great fight with Dricus. I expected Dricus to overpower him but he couldn't break through Sean's philly shell. Last time I watched the Khabib, McGregor press conferences was about a month or two ago, that part where Conor goes "mermermermer" is permanently burned into my brain.

I am not tall unfortunately. I wish I was. I hope you gain your weight back again, 57 kg is way too light.

Which martial arts are you working on specifically? For me, it's boxing (my original discipline), taekwando and judo.

Which martial arts are you working on specifically? For me, it's boxing (my original discipline), taekwando and judo.
It's a bit hard to tell where those skills come from if that's what you mean. But we have some grappling and boxing stuff in it and I'm planning to start muay thai soon

I used to do boxing
Great cope

Why quit though
My shitty breathing/blood/lunge not sure which
Its a hyperactive sport n i would go purple in the face n couldnt breathe
I will visit a doctor n have a check up soon tho
To brag, unlike legs n kicking, i am good with my hands (coomer face)

My shitty breathing/blood/lunge not sure which
Its a hyperactive sport n i would go purple in the face n couldnt breathe
I will visit a doctor n have a check up soon tho
To brag, unlike legs n kicking, i am good with my hands (coomer face)
It's good if you are still able to return to it. My reach is shorter than my height but I still want to keep going

It's good if you are still able to return to it. My reach is shorter than my height but I still want to keep going
Does height matter in martial arts tho? Tall n short both have advantages and disadvantages …if u short u gotta go forward and dodge n hit when u see an unprotected area while the opponent is hitting

Does height matter in martial arts tho? Tall n short both have advantages and disadvantages …if u short u gotta go forward and dodge n hit when u see an unprotected area while the opponent is hitting
I don't think it matters too much. Depends on how you are good at the skills most if you are not too short and fighting a giant. Mighty mouse with 5 ft 3 height can submit a 6 ft 3 250lbs huge guy in BJJ. Taller ones do have reach advantage but many times you just need one step closer and it's over for him. And legs are also good weapons if you're flexible. So I would say don't get frustrated by your height but to focus on techniques, strength, accuracy (accuracy beats strength too if you're not strong) and especially flexibility. Also a good thing for incels is that we're not afraid getting hit so just be ferocious. Keep training and you'll be able to kick ass within a couple of years