Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Start calling foids out

nordiccell

nordiccell

5'7** KHHV with cerebral palsey
-
Whenever you see an ugly landwhale/roastie on social media START CALLING HER OUT FOR BEING THE DISGUSTING UGLY CUNT SHE IS!! :feelsohgod: They get hyped up too much by other foids and simps, we need to put an end to this :feelsUnreal: If enough of us start leaving hate comments- we might actually be able to stop them from thinking they're "brave queens" :foidSoy::soy: for being morbidly obese and showing off their fat rolls. GOD I FUCKING HATE SIMPS FOR BOOSTING THESE WHORES EGOS :reeeeee: (English is not my 1st language so please excuse any errors :feelsLSD:)

Last edited:
Won't last long, social media will ban you quickly for that, and who knows if they got IPban stuff in place.

They do, I had a friend that even got hardware banned from Instagram
Yeah, the cucked establishme-- I mean, social media corporations have too many measures in place to protect their useful idiots.

Won't last long, social media will ban you quickly for that, and who knows if they got IPban stuff in place.
In a gynocentric world, anything short of overwhelming support for disgusting whaleoids is seen as terrorism, basically. You'll be lucky to get away with not just handing hamplanets cash, soon. :feelsrope:

In a gynocentric world, anything short of overwhelming support for disgusting whaleoids is seen as terrorism, basically. You'll be lucky to get away with not just handing hamplanets cash, soon. :feelsrope:
:feelswhat::feelswhat: I'd rather pluck my ball hairs out.

you're been posted by ITcucks

Just commenting a pig or whale emoji could do the trick

They do, I had a friend that even got hardware banned from Instagram
Same happened to me, I had to factory reset my phone :feelsrope: I started commenting in emojis or replacing words with symbols/accents so instead of "Landwhale" I'd say "L@ñðwhál€"

woman egos are already Imploded

" what does a opinion about a randum dude about me matter? , im a goddess , who does he think he is? "

They get like a 100 / 5 , positive negative ratio , its fucking over :feelsclown:

23 posts shut the fuck up

I used to do that on YouTube and they banned my 5 years old account

I use to call women out on cuckbook and I got banned. It doesn’t matter. They’ll get mad for 5 minutes and move on then eventually get knocked up by a chad

I
Whenever you see an ugly landwhale/roastie on social media START CALLING HER OUT FOR BEING THE DISGUSTING UGLY CUNT SHE IS!! :feelsohgod: They get hyped up too much by other foids and simps, we need to put an end to this :feelsUnreal: If enough of us start leaving hate comments- we might actually be able to stop them from thinking they're "brave queens" :foidSoy::soy: for being morbidly obese and showing off their fat rolls. GOD I FUCKING HATE SIMPS FOR BOOSTING THESE WHORES EGOS :reeeeee: (English is not my 1st language so please excuse any errors :feelsLSD:)
I've been doing this one I think people should do. I've said "wow you're passing so well". They ask what you mean by that and I'd say you look so good as a transwoman, I get blocked or they start raging pretty nice tbh.

If anything it is an ego boost because they will believe your behavior is 'sour grapes' which inherently acknowledges that she is out of your league.

Making women feel bad about themselves is a difficult skill to develop.

Never make their already tutorial level lives easier in any way possible

If anything it is an ego boost because they will believe your behavior is 'sour grapes' which inherently acknowledges that she is out of your league.

Imagine thinking foids have the mental capacity to think this

woman egos are already Imploded

" what does a opinion about a randum dude about me matter? , im a goddess , who does he think he is? "

They get like a 100 / 5 , positive negative ratio , its fucking over :feelsclown:
You niggas give women way too much credit

Pick a specific thing to insult it about. Like the toilets weight, nose or teeth etc.

I've been doing this one I think people should do. I've said "wow you're passing so well". They ask what you mean by that and I'd say you look so good as a transwoman, I get blocked or they start raging pretty nice tbh.
Based :lul: