Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

start bullying fakecels

H

holstercan

Greycel
enough of this bullshit we need to get  rid of these filth from our midst. we can't let this place fall as well.
Lets  start with bullying that annoying piece of shit @weservenomsg.

we cant let this place turn into lookism 2.0 I'm already seeing miscers flooding this place like that Zyzz dude

Captvic said:
we cant let this place turn into lookism 2.0 I'm already seeing miscers flooding this place like that Zyzz dude

these lookism fags think just because a chad bullied them and fucked and stole their girlfriend  that they are one of us. They should piss off, they have no right to be here.

yeah, its a disgrace to our community. all lookism and r9k rats should hang, all kids under at least 20 should be thrown off deck.

holstercan said:
enough of this bullshit we need to get  rid of these filth from our midst. we can't let this place fall as well.
Lets  start with bullying that annoying piece of shit @weservenomsg.

He's a cucktears infiltrator.

He was the reason r/hatecels was banned.

Lookismisreal said:
He's a cucktears infiltrator.

He was the reason r/hatecels was banned.

I know his history he admitted he is a fakecel but nothing been done about this shitstain. That why we have to bully him and  the rest of  them out of here.

Legit fakecels need to get out

weservenomsg said:

dirty little fakecel you need be strung in the gallows with your fellow fakecels and ass whipped  until it is blue and purple.

Captvic said:

It’s over already. It’s only going downhill from here.