Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL START ASIAN HATE

Over for ricecels

Noodlewhore must to came back where's they come from. it's solution to reduce race mixxing couple. or ER facility making

She's gonna flip her bean to this and look for white Chad to reenact this with on tinder.

STOP ASIAN MALE HATE

Don’t worry about her. This is a foid.

Asian men on the other hand are being bullied as a nerd who is not as tall as white and not as strong as black thus the most feminine out of any male. Will society ever have any care about this?

She's gonna flip her bean to this and look for white Chad to reenact this with on tinder.
The statistics of thousands of WMAF raceplay videos versus one or two AMWF videos can't be wrong.

The statistics of thousands of WMAF raceplay videos versus one or two AMWF videos can't be wrong.
I have no fucks left to give about noodlewhores because of this shit. They can all be beaten up by niggers and killed by their JBW boyfriends for all I care.

Lmfao must unrealistic video ever.

IRL the 2 white dudes would be orbiting her to try get with her

I have no fucks left to give about noodlewhores because of this shit. They can all be beaten up by niggers and killed by their JBW boyfriends for all I care.
AF have never given any fucks about AM to begin with.

I look forward to the day when inkwell males are including in stopping ugly hate.

giga based. fuck noodles.