Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

StarSign Pill Brutal

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
We all have star sighs, even if they not real women believe them
  • Aries ♈️: March 21 - April 19
  • Taurus ♉️: April 20 - May 20
  • Gemini ♊️: May 21 - June 20
  • Cancer ♋️: June 21 - July 22
  • Leo ♌️: July 23 - August 22
  • Virgo ♍️: August 23 - September 22
  • Libra ♎️: September 23 - October 22
  • Scorpio ♏️: October 23 - November 21
  • Sagittarius ♐️: November 22 - December 21
  • Capricorn ♑️: December 22 - January 19
  • Aquarius ♒️: January 20 - February 18
  • Pisces ♓️: February 19 - March 20

Now look at Scorpio

Women will say they are trash, toxic, cheater ect. they are know to to literally be worse for men.

"No but seriously I’m a Scorpio and after Gemini’s, Scorpio men were the worst. Just shady, secretive, lying mfs. Very sweet though lmao."

"There are no pro’s. Ooops my bad, the xes is good.:chad:

Cons: sneaky, you never know what they’re really up to and they may cheat but that’s any sign. They want to know EVERYTHING about you but they’re not telling u sh!t. You will never know everything about them no matter what you share."

"Pros they will kill you
Cons they will kill you and get their new bih to kill your ass!!"

"They are sneaky, shady, and always have some extra hoe(s) in the background. They will fµck the sh!t out of you so if you can do no strings attached, go for it. But they are not to be taken seriously."

But then look at this thread

"A Scorpio blew my mind. I’m a Taurus sign so maybe it’s because we’re opposites on the zodiac and the xesual attraction is on a 100 thousand million."

"I want to experience a Scorpio. The chances I've had slipped right through my fingers. They seem so mysterious and give me bad boys teas. My Pisces ass crave all of that."

"Scorpio. Gemini can be good if you don't mind community dick."

"I love the mystery behind a Scorpio... it just intensifies everything for me at least. You def need to get your hands on one you won’t regret it lol"

"Everyone says Scorpios are passionate but I didn’t get passion, I got just extreme aggression. I guess it depends on your view of passion. But his dick was big, but he wanted to just pound pound pound like the energizer bunny or some sh!t. Like just rough, aggression...
It didn’t do it for me........."

"My best so far have been Capricorn and Libra. I want to try a Scorpio."

What is your sign?

@Aspergcel
@Hikikomori_cel
@4channer4
@LeFrenchCel
@lifefuel
@Intellau_Celistic
@Luzifer

Zodiac signs is made up bs :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Now look at Scorpio

Women will say they are trash, toxic, cheater ect. they are know to to literally be worse for men.

"No but seriously I’m a Scorpio and after Gemini’s, Scorpio men were the worst. Just shady, secretive, lying mfs. Very sweet though lmao."

Cons: sneaky, you never know what they’re really up to and they may cheat but that’s any sign. They want to know EVERYTHING about you but they’re not telling u sh!t. You will never know everything about them no matter what you share."

"Pros they will kill you

"They are sneaky, shady, and always have some extra hoe(s) in the background. They will fµck the sh!t out of you so if you can do no strings attached, go for it. But they are not to be taken seriously."

"A Scorpio blew my mind. I’m a Taurus sign so maybe it’s because we’re opposites on the zodiac and the xesual attraction is on a 100 thousand million."

"I want to experience a Scorpio. The chances I've had slipped right through my fingers. They seem so mysterious and give me bad boys teas. My Pisces ass crave all of that."

"I love the mystery behind a Scorpio... it just intensifies everything for me at least. You def need to get your hands on one you won’t regret it lol"

"Everyone says Scorpios are passionate but I didn’t get passion, I got just extreme aggression. I guess it depends on your view of passion. But his dick was big, but he wanted to just pound pound pound like the energizer bunny or some sh!t. Like just rough, aggression...

What is your sign?
fuck zodicac signs, whats your race

Even zodiac signs aka foid science acknowledge the blackpill :feelsUnreal:

You automatically know a foid is retarded when she starts talking about astrology.

virgo because i'm a truecel virgin :society: :society: :society: :society:

I wish my sign was Cancer, just for the lols

I'm Sagittarius, I'm supposed to be talkative, optimistic and popular :feelskek: these star signs are such bullshit.

Oh no I'm not the right zodiac sign ITS OVVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!... fucking foids man

Now look at Scorpio

"Pros they will kill you

What is your sign?

Oh no I'm not the right zodiac sign ITS OVVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!... fucking foids man
It's true

Was on discord server talking to chat and I said my sign is Scorpio, a girl called me toxic, so I said yeah but I got good dick
No repercussions

Scorpio Halo