Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Staring on the street

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★★
How often do you make eye contact on the street (M/F)? I like playing staring games (set number to make eye contact with people), and I have noticed some interesting things. 1. Men don't care and just look away 2. Women don't care, BUT sometimes I sense discomfort (I stare 3s max) which is :feelshaha: and giga:feelsrope: :feelsrope:. I encourage you all to practice this if you can handle the :blackpill: or are just bored on the street :lul::lul:

I see them giving me weird looks and I instantly look away.

I noticed women are too pussy to make eye contact. Their eyes glued to the ground when someone passes by JFL

THEY ARE LIKE HYENAS. THEY HAVE NO POWER ON THEIR OWN.

i rape with mye head balls in between the nose

I noticed women are too pussy to make eye contact. Their eyes glued to the ground when someone passes by JFL

THEY ARE LIKE HYENAS. THEY HAVE NO POWER ON THEIR OWN.
Same

How often do you make eye contact on the street (M/F)? I like playing staring games (set number to make eye contact with people), and I have noticed some interesting things. 1. Men don't care and just look away 2. Women don't care, BUT sometimes I sense discomfort (I stare 3s max) which is :feelshaha: and giga:feelsrope: :feelsrope:. I encourage you all to practice this if you can handle the :blackpill: or are just bored on the street :lul::lul:
I see them giving me weird looks and I instantly look away.

S E E T H I N G

I can walk past a thousand women and never get eye contact once for even a millisecond

see my sig, fuck you and gtfo this forum

I always avoid eye contact with strangers in public