Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Staring at some Chadlite on the street

OurBoros

OurBoros

Failed Oofy Doofy
-
I've been low inhibb maxxing lately, I was walking home and tried to make eye contact with anyone who I felt mogged by.
Saw one legit 6'0+ chadlite with hunter eyes coming out the bank and we challengingly stared at each other for like 5 secs. The fuck death stared at me but I was kinda analysing his looks and didn't think too much about it I just kept walking but the mog hit me hard some minutes later.
Also he was holding hands with his gf, but for what i could saw she was htb at most.

Why is he fucking girls but I'm not

Kinda gay staring at guys and analyzing their looks tbh

I've been low inhibb maxxing lately, I was walking home and tried to make eye contact with anyone who I felt mogged by.
Saw one legit 6'0+ chadlite with hunter eyes coming out the bank and we challengingly stared at each other for like 5 secs. The fuck death stared at me but I was kinda analysing his looks and didn't think too much about it I just kept walking but the mog hit me hard some minutes later.
Also he was holding hands with his gf, but for what i could saw she was htb at most.
Ok GrAYcel