Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Star Wars is keeping me alive

Same, as a kid I loved all movies, video games, merchandise and clone wars. When I was 14 TFA came out and I kinda lost all interest in the franchise. Maybe for the good since the only good movie from Disney is Rogue One.

All my copes and hopes have failed. The only thing I have left is Star Wars. It has been here for me for over 15 years now.
It was there whenever I felt beyond shit and thought about roping, it has been with me throughout my puberty, all those years of loneliness and sadness it was always by my side. The books, movies, TV series, even stupid plastic figures I collect, it's all part of me. It's crazy to think about that if George Lucas decided not to make Star Wars back in 1977, I probably wouldn't be here anymore...
The only light in my life is being butchered by Disney to appeal to people who don't give a single fuck about this franchise while I am actually dying inside each time they make a new movie and destroy the canon even more.
Star Wars is not a mere cope for me, it IS me.

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

If Star Wars is your cope, I'm surprised you didn't kill yourself when George Lucas sold to Disney and they fucked the franchise.

I despise the prequels. Nothings feels real. Nothing is POV-level; everything is a "helicopter" shot. Even the troopers are cgi when they are literally supposed to be men in suits.

Hey dad, did you get those cigarettes?

Thanks man, I'm glad I'm not alone on this one. Brainlets can spam "Soy Wars" :lul: to low-effort postmaxx instead of explaining why Star Wars sucks to them, but they will never understand what it means to us.
Surr sun. And the cheap vodka too! Sorry but no hookers this weak, the mortgage is due... :€

Google the new ride at Disney world. It's pretty badass.

starwars blows.

they will never do a movie showing the empire in a good light, the starwars view of morality is only good and bad exist. But they are cartoonishly childlike in the "bad" guys of course are ugly and look "evil"