Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Star Wars is keeping me alive

Clonecel

Clonecel

CC-5576-39
All my copes and hopes have failed. The only thing I have left is Star Wars. It has been here for me for over 15 years now.
It was there whenever I felt beyond shit and thought about roping, it has been with me throughout my puberty, all those years of loneliness and sadness it was always by my side. The books, movies, TV series, even stupid plastic figures I collect, it's all part of me. It's crazy to think about that if George Lucas decided not to make Star Wars back in 1977, I probably wouldn't be here anymore...
The only light in my life is being butchered by Disney to appeal to people who don't give a single fuck about this franchise while I am actually dying inside each time they make a new movie and destroy the canon even more.
Star Wars is not a mere cope for me, it IS me.

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

@TheGoodGuy @grayjedi90

You should also cope with Mass Effect games

Never called my attention

Sad. I remember the time I was bullied by shithole dwellers(the people of the country Im currently living) for watching star wars ep2 and 3 and playing SWTOR with my nerd friends.

it’s done for baby yodacels

Cope, most Star wars are soys who want strong whamyns
Yeah, you are probably right. I had been to my fair share of SW conventions and the fans are a bunch of bluepilled virgins.

You should also cope with Mass Effect games
Goddamn miranda you might look like michael jackson but that ass is fine af

Miranda Character Box

Mirandasss

Last edited:
Sad. I remember the time I was bullied by shithole dwellers(the people of the country Im currently living) for watching star wars ep2 and 3 and playing SWTOR with my nerd friends.
SWTOR brings some serious nostalgia. I should replay it as soon as I can. I don't like the MMO grind aspect though, I would like it better if it was single player.

I'm glad it helps you cope man. I don't personally enjoy but don't listen to any of the people here that will make soy jokes and call you a cuck

why the fuck would you watch soy wars

Play KOTR and I'm into star wars/LOTR but do not go to conventions or talk about it at all to anyone. I like star wars and Lotr but I'm not part of that gay shit fanbase

I'm glad it helps you cope man. I don't personally enjoy but don't listen to any of the people here that will make soy jokes and call you a cuck
Thanks man. I get that people like to call it Soy Wars and such for the giggles, cause the mainstream community of SW is pure cancer.
Play KOTR and I'm into star wars/LOTR but do not go to conventions or talk about it at all to anyone. I like star wars and Lotr but I'm not part of that gay shit fanbase
The fanbase is a shitstain on the face of SW.
why the fuck would you watch soy wars
Haha, never heard that one :feelstastyman:

Soy wars :soy: :soy: :soy:

Normies were raving about mandalorian being one of the best shows. I torrented all eps and skipped 90 percent of it, it's honestly so boring and if it wasn't related to star wars it'd be cancelled after 3 eps.

Everyone needs something to focus on i guess, at least you have a passion for something.

Soy wars :soy: :soy: :soy:

Normies were raving about mandalorian being one of the best shows. I torrented all eps and skipped 90 percent of it, it's honestly so boring and if it wasn't related to star wars it'd be cancelled after 3 eps.

Soy Wars joke count: 25845630

battlefront 2, the original not the new one. is a fun game
was fun on ps2 when i was a kid and is still fun on pc

battlefront 2, the original not the new one. is a fun game
was fun on ps2 when i was a kid and is still fun on pc
Yep, it's great. Funny how 2005 game has like 5 times the amount of content than a game from 2017.

Soy Wars joke count: 25845630

It isn't a joke. Soy wars is unoriginal garbage that shot for shot ripped off Hidden fortress, George Lucas openly admits this. The original trilogy isn't even good. All you need to capture soy imagination is apparently just make samurai swords glow in the dark.

All my copes and hopes have failed. The only thing I have left is Star Wars. It has been here for me for over 15 years now.
It was there whenever I felt beyond shit and thought about roping, it has been with me throughout my puberty, all those years of loneliness and sadness it was always by my side. The books, movies, TV series, even stupid plastic figures I collect, it's all part of me. It's crazy to think about that if George Lucas decided not to make Star Wars back in 1977, I probably wouldn't be here anymore...
The only light in my life is being butchered by Disney to appeal to people who don't give a single fuck about this franchise while I am actually dying inside each time they make a new movie and destroy the canon even more.

Yeah I feel you. I was born 1990 and there were times only the anticipation for the next Star Wars or Harry Potter kept me alive. It's just a great universe George Lucas created. There are many books/movies/shows out there but very few can craft an interesting believable universe for their story.

What's the new Canon?.. I'm currently watching clone wars season 2 and
waxer is my favourite character.

here's a brutal starwarspill. You will never have A a red twi'lek gf

It isn't a joke. Soy wars is unoriginal garbage that shot for shot ripped off Hidden fortress, George Lucas openly admits this. The original trilogy isn't even good. All you need to capture soy imagination is apparently just make samurai swords glow in the dark.
If something is good or not is a matter of individual preference, calling something "not good" doesn't make it objectively "not good". I am aware of the inspiration from "Hidden Fortress", but calling it a rip off is laughable. Sure, copying basic plot structure of an old japanese samurai movie and building an ENTIRE COMPLEX SCI-FI UNIVERSUM around it is ripping off.
Every single piece of media is influenced by preexisting pieces of media, it only matters to what extent.
What's the new Canon?.. I'm currently watching clone wars season 2 and
waxer is my favourite character.

here's a brutal starwarspill. You will never have A a red twi'lek gf
The new Canon is the Disney shit. All the new movies (Episode VII., VIII., and soon IX.) and Star Wars: Resistance (TV show like Rebels or Clone Wars but worse)
You like Waxer? So I guess you are at the Battle of Ryloth right? Too bad he isn't given more screen time in the latter seasons.
And yeah, Twi'lek gf would be nice, to keep me warm during long winter nights :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
They ripped off a book called Revelation Space. Star Wars started as a Dune ripoff. There's two things you can cehck out.
Okay, always wanted to check out Dune, but how could they rip off Revelation Space from 2000 in 1977?

The new movies with that cunt of Rey are shit though

I mean Bioware ripped it off for Mass Effect. It took some things from 5th Element too, but mainly it's a big ripoff of Revelation Space. First game is good though, 2nd and 3rd not so much.
Oooh, you meant Mass Effect. Ok then.

@Clonecel

I am your father...

This is not the life you are looking for...

The new movies with that cunt of Rey are shit though
Rey is so fucking boring
I’m not even mad that she’s a female MC. I’m mad that she’s a boring Mary Sue MC who has barely any backstory and is boring AF

she is nothing compared to Luke Skywalker. At least Anakin Skywalker was hilariously angsty.

i hate star wars tbh

soy but whatever helps you cope I guess

I hope I will remember to reply tomorrow when I am more clear headed because this speaks to me so much, I can and have written what amounts to pages of how much I hate Disney´s Star Wars I remember playing with sticks as a child pretending to slaughter droids and/or stormtroopers and playing Jedi Knight Jedi Academy and Battlefront 2 (2005) Star Wars has been such a big part of my life and what Disney have done to it breaks my heart you should check out some of the fan-fiction ones on Youtube they are actually way better than anything Disney has made and they didn´t have a million dollar budget.
@TheGoodGuy @grayjedi90
Btw thanks for the tag

:feelsLightsaber: ← this thread rn

Lifefuel for soy cucks tbh

@Clonecel

I am your father...

This is not the life you are looking for...
Hey dad, did you get those cigarettes?
I hope I will remember to reply tomorrow when I am more clear headed because this speaks to me so much, I can and have written what amounts to pages of how much I hate Disney´s Star Wars I remember playing with sticks as a child pretending to slaughter droids and/or stormtroopers and playing Jedi Knight Jedi Academy and Battlefront 2 (2005) Star Wars has been such a big part of my life and what Disney have done to it breaks my heart you should check out some of the fan-fiction ones on Youtube they are actually way better than anything Disney has made and they didn´t have a million dollar budget.

Btw thanks for the tag
Thanks man, I'm glad I'm not alone on this one. Brainlets can spam "Soy Wars" :lul: to low-effort postmaxx instead of explaining why Star Wars sucks to them, but they will never understand what it means to us.

Star Wars is a sinking ship at this point, and as long as Disney owns it there's no saving it.

I liked the original star wars films and I like the books as I have read a few of them now. you could read the halo novels as they are good books and there are some graphic novels too but I only have read one so I can't say if they are good or not and the star wars comics are also a good read as I have read some of those to they are produced by dark horse if I remember right.

I liked the original star wars films and I like the books as I have read a few of them now. you could read the halo novels as they are good books and there are some graphic novels too but I only have read one so I can't say if they are good or not and the star wars comics are also a good read as I have read some of those to they are produced by dark horse if I remember right.
Thanks for the tips mate. :feelsokman:

I like star wars, I loved it when I was a wee guy. But lets be honest there was just as many shite star wars films as good ones before Disney got their gruppy paws on it. The star wars universe is a good setting ad well, I dunno why they kept on regurgitating the death star/death star planet story line.

I'll be going to see the new one and I hope it'll no be shite but the last two weren't up to much so I no hold my breathe.

i enjoy watching the videos about the sith and jedi in franchises like the old republic and shit from the comics. the new movies are disgusting however, fuck disney and fuck feminism

Thanks man, I'm glad I'm not alone on this one. Brainlets can spam "Soy Wars" :lul: to low-effort postmaxx instead of explaining why Star Wars sucks to them, but they will never understand what it means to us.
Tbh I never got the "soy wars" unless they refer to the Disney Star Wars because that is all political correctness with "muh strong female and black characters"

But the original Star Wars episode 1-6 was amazing it´s only when they tried so hard to push their PC agenda into it that it got ruined, all the new movies are also just rehashes of the old ones and shit on the lore I mean hyper speed through a star ship the creators of that movie don´t even undertstand hyperspace.