Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Star-Wars is anti-incel propaganda

• Thread starter Latin Ladiesman
  • Start date
Latin Ladiesman

Latin Ladiesman

Greycel
Anti-incel propaganda is everywhere, in all music, TV, films and games. Star Wars is taken to next level

Anakin Skywalker was an incel man. He was good, kind, high IQ, and honest. But then he fucked that slut Padme and became the chad Darth Vader. Chad Skywalker then commanded an army of clones. The clones clearly represent incel men as they are completely asexual and exist only to help Chad attain his goals. The whole thing just places incel beneath Chad, like it's a good thing.

Yoda is another example. He clearly represents the incel man. Higher than average intelligence, uniquely skilled in certain things, but he's short and ugly and consequently was cast out to live on a planet sized swamp away from Chad and foids because he was physically repellant despite his otherwise superior traits. More anti-incel propaganda bullshit.

I can go on. One final example is Jar Jar Binks. Jar Jar is clearly (to me) another incel character who is endlessly sidelined by Chad Kenobi and Chad Skywalker and hated by the audience just because he's ugly and odd, and likely autistic.

Couldn't agree more, especially with the Jar Jar Binks part. What would the separatists (droids) represent? The bluepilled normfags?

Couldn't agree more, especially with the Jar Jar Binks part. What would the separatists (droids) represent? The bluepilled normfags?

Yoda is another example. He clearly represents the incel man. Higher than average intelligence, uniquely skilled in certain things, but he's short and ugly and consequently was cast out to live on a planet sized swamp away from Chad and foids because he was physically repellant despite his otherwise superior traits. More anti-incel propaganda bullshit.
maury-laughing.gif

Anti-incel propaganda is everywhere, in all music, TV, films and games. Star Wars is taken to next level

Anakin Skywalker was an incel man. He was good, kind, high IQ, and honest. But then he fucked that slut Padme and became the chad Darth Vader. Chad Skywalker then commanded an army of clones. The clones clearly represent incel men as they are completely asexual and exist only to help Chad attain his goals. The whole thing just places incel beneath Chad, like it's a good thing.

I can go on. One final example is Jar Jar Binks. Jar Jar is clearly (to me) another incel character who is endlessly sidelined by Chad Kenobi and Chad Skywalker and hated by the audience just because he's ugly and odd, and likely autistic.
this one made me chuckle. this is A tier graycel bait

The most hilarious and far fetched interpretation of the prequels I’ve ever discovered

Star Wars is goyslop just like marvel

Also Anakin is far from an incel. Stormtroopers are normies, not incels.