Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stand up to your bullies if you're a teencel

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
It's not only about your pride, it's about your mental health. It's a well known fact that humiliation only provokes two types of reactions: either violence or trauma. And it doesn't matter how mentally strong you are, if you don't react violently, you're gonna end up fucked up in the head and you'll regret it for your entire life. There's a reason they humiliate recruits in the military during training exercises, it's not only to weed out the weak but also to fill the soldier's heart with resentment and hatred so that he later takes it out on his enemy in war without mercy. You can also see how it has happened throughout all history, whenever there's a ruler that goes over the top subjugating his people and humiliating them to no end, the people react with violence, they start rebellions and fight back, it's a natural reaction.
Trust me, you don't wanna deal with all the scars that bullying leaves on your mind. Fight back, even if you lose, it's way better than the trauma. You won't have a chance to fulfill your violent urges later as an adult cuz you'll have problems with the law.
I would say that standing up to your bullies at an early age is just as important for your mental health as teen love. But don't be stupid, if you're dealing with actual gangsters then maybe you should try to avoid getting involved in stuff that might get you killed and just find a way to stay as far away from them as possible. Also, you can get jumped at any time so be prepared for that scenario, be always aware of your surroundings, and carry stuff to defend yourself.

It's not only about your pride, it's about your mental health. It's a well known fact that humiliation only provokes two types of reactions: either violence or trauma. And it doesn't matter how mentally strong you are, if you don't react violently, you're gonna end up fucked up in the head and you'll regret it for your entire life. There's a reason they humiliate recruits in the military during training exercises, it's not only to weed out the weak but also to fill the soldier's heart with resentment and hatred so that he later takes it out on his enemy in war without mercy. You can also see how it has happened throughout all history, whenever there's a ruler that goes over the top subjugating his people and humiliating them to no end, the people react with violence, they start rebellions and fight back, it's a natural reaction.
Trust me, you don't wanna deal with all the scars that bullying leaves on your mind. Fight back, even if you lose, it's way better than the trauma. You won't have a chance to fulfill your violent urges later as an adult cuz you'll have problems with the law.
I would say that standing up to your bullies at an early age is just as important for your mental health as teen love. But don't be stupid, if you're dealing with actual gangsters then maybe you should try to avoid getting involved in stuff that might get you killed and just find a way to stay as far away from them as possible. Also, you can get jumped at any time so be prepared for that scenario, be always aware of your surroundings, and carry stuff to defend yourself.
I agree with this, even if it gets you expelled it's worth it, use your "just a child" kids gloves card before it expires.

I agree with this, even if it gets you expelled it's worth it, use your "just a child" kids gloves card before it expires.
Yes, the frustration that comes later is not worth it. I wish I would have reacted violently against the four guys that made my life hell back then but I can't go back in time now.

don’t feel like becoming a school shooter today thank you

Time goes fast, no longer teen.

I stood up to my bullies as a teencel.

Yet I'm 31 now and still lack vagina, strange

I stood up to my bullies as a teencel.

Yet I'm 31 now and still lack vagina, strange
Well, at least you haven't fantasized about murdering your highschool bullies hundreds of times. Good for you man.

Just throw your life away and get ass fucked in the prison as a teen theory

Just throw your life away and get ass fucked in the prison as a teen theory
I'm not saying go stab them or shoot up your school. You won't get thrown in jail for a fight when you're a teen.

:feelskek:
If the bully has a good lawyer you will
Really? are laws that much of a joke where you live? also, most bullies wouldn't report you to the police cuz that would be a bitch move and it would damage their reputation even more. I'm not talking about women bullying you btw, I'm talking about actual physical bullying done by males.

Got bullied pretty badly during primary school, but during middle school and high school I never really got bullied probably because I'm bigger and taller than most of my peers

Got bullied pretty badly during primary school, but during middle school and high school I never really got bullied probably because I'm bigger and taller than most of my peers
I got bullied during the first three years of highschool, the second being the worst. It got better after that cuz I was hitting the gym and I got into some fights plus I changed high school, but the resentment towards my old bullies never died and the shame follows me to this day.

Yeah you should punch the fuckers in the face but ultimately it achieves nothing.

No matter what happens AFTER, IF you are bullied that alone is humiliation, you literally can't win.

Really? are laws that much of a joke where you live? also, most bullies wouldn't report you to the police cuz that would be a bitch move and it would damage their reputation even more. I'm not talking about women bullying you btw, I'm talking about actual physical bullying done by males.
Let me tell you a story of one guy i know that got bullied. He eventually decided to fight back and he even "won" the fight more or less. What happened after is everyone started hating him even more in school and then the bully went with his friends to the guys house and waited for him to come out and then they beat the shit out of him 4v1. From that point on he just got bullied like 10 times as hard in school, he actually had to switch schools a couple weeks after that because literally the entire school was just clowning him. THIS IS what happens when you fight back and not the bullshit in the movies. Unless the bully has literally no friends and everyone hates him (which is rarely the case) then it will just make everyone hate you even more because you just beat up a popular kid. Hes not gonna leave you at peace after that, he will just come back with his friends and try to break you. Have seen it happen multiple times actually. Not once did fighting back actually gain you anything at all. Sure you might feel a bit better (if you win the fight that is) but you would literally have to live in constant fear after that fight because its gonna come back to you believe me. The only way to prevent it would be if you had enough friends to protect you yourself but then you wouldn't be bullied in the first place. Just because you won a fight once doesn't mean they respect you. They will just come back with 4 friends and beat you up because they know you aren't gonna win a 5v1. Unless you are kung fu god or something they won't leave you alone.

Depends on what kind of bullies are they. Here bullies are literal goons who attack you in groups with weapons. So hitting just one of them may lead to death

don’t feel like becoming a school shooter today thank you
Just fight them you fucking pussy. Cheap shot them if you have to to get the upper hand. Anything is better than living with shameful memories of being bullied.

Best thread I've read in a while

I never stand out for my bullies; I try to laugh and think that they were just joking.
I did that because the truth was so harsh
Just fight them you fucking pussy. Cheap shot them if you have to to get the upper hand. Anything is better than living with shameful memories of being bullied.
I tried to hurt my bullies but it was legit nothing because they were stronger than me

I was big enough that no guys tried to physically bully me ,but girls bullied me at school because I’m ugly and awkward

Depends on what kind of bullies are they. Here bullies are literal goons who attack you in groups with weapons. So hitting just one of them may lead to death
Based avi ngl

Let me tell you a story of one guy i know that got bullied. He eventually decided to fight back and he even "won" the fight more or less. What happened after is everyone started hating him even more in school and then the bully went with his friends to the guys house and waited for him to come out and then they beat the shit out of him 4v1. From that point on he just got bullied like 10 times as hard in school, he actually had to switch schools a couple weeks after that because literally the entire school was just clowning him. THIS IS what happens when you fight back and not the bullshit in the movies. Unless the bully has literally no friends and everyone hates him (which is rarely the case) then it will just make everyone hate you even more because you just beat up a popular kid. Hes not gonna leave you at peace after that, he will just come back with his friends and try to break you. Have seen it happen multiple times actually. Not once did fighting back actually gain you anything at all. Sure you might feel a bit better (if you win the fight that is) but you would literally have to live in constant fear after that fight because its gonna come back to you believe me. The only way to prevent it would be if you had enough friends to protect you yourself but then you wouldn't be bullied in the first place. Just because you won a fight once doesn't mean they respect you. They will just come back with 4 friends and beat you up because they know you aren't gonna win a 5v1. Unless you are kung fu god or something they won't leave you alone.

you can get jumped at any time so be prepared for that scenario, be always aware of your surroundings, and carry stuff to defend yourself.
Most people back off when they see a knife so it works as a deterrent in most cases unless they're crazy (in which case, it's your survival and you're justified to do what you gotta do). If you go to court then you can plead self defense, and if you get expelled from school then you won't have to see your bullies again.

just another dogshit advice boomers give to their kids. just ignore them :feelskek: yeah just get humiliated and stomped on son it's fine :feelskek: fucking bluepillers I swear how do they live with themselves :feelsree:

I wish I did this more. During middle school and Freshman year I was a little bit of a pushover, but by my upperclassman years I started developing more self destructive tendencies than I already had before. I used to be self destructive because I liked to entertain people by acting a fool in public while getting a few laughs, but it grew to being self destructive due to spite towards everyone.

don’t feel like getting arrested for assault today, thank you

it's also important not to pussy out and do something like tattle tale. NO, you've got to get full on toxic masculinity and settle things with violence. Violence is the only way to prove your masculinity. The closer it is to a hand to hand fair fight, the more masculine it is, but I suppose jumping them at the right time is also sufficiently masculine.

use your "just a child" kids gloves card before it expires.
Implying this counts for Incels. Your (Chad) bullies will never be punished, but if you fight back, especially physically, then everything will only get worse for you.
Society only waits for a chance to fuck up low value males.

Implying this counts for Incels. Your (Chad) bullies will never be punished, but if you fight back, especially physically, then everything will only get worse for you.
Society only waits for a chance to fuck up low value males.
You don't want to develop high inhibition if it can be helped by learning to fight back as young as possible.

You don't want to develop high inhibition if it can be helped by learning to fight back as young as possible.
I am just worried that some Incel will go to jail for fighting back.
We all know how it works: Normie/Chad attacks us or bullies us and they receive no punishment for it.
An Incel fights back and will get insta-jumped by everyone and everything.

I am just worried that some Incel will go to jail for fighting back.
We all know how it works: Normie/Chad attacks us or bullies us and they receive no punishment for it.
An Incel fights back and will get insta-jumped by everyone and everything.
Yeah but how many of us will suffer for decades or rope early due to psychological damage from oppressors? I get what you're saying but it is not worth being a punching bag, if you're lucky & mostly thanks to money you can avoid environments with scumbag ppl for the most part but if you're poor & work min wage jobs you'll be surrounded by shit.

If i could come back in time and get a gun, i would kill my bullies, and then commit suicide to don't go to jail.

I remember 2 times fighting my bullies (Like 1%, because most of the times they were talls ogres, way stronger than me and i was soyfied for playing too much bing bing wahoo and eating lots of trash food everyday, also, i was always alone (No friends ) and felt vulnerable) :
Obese children asia

At 8yo, i got pissed after one guy was insulting me and I punched him many times. He was fit and like ultra instinct, evaded all and then walked away with no words, like nothing happened. I think he didn't destroy me because he was already a very conflictive guy and getting in problems for me wasn't worth it.

Second time, 9yo, 2 guys did the same and i threw them water (Don't know why i had some close to me). Teacher immediately was in their side and acted like i was the bad guy (Bitches defending bullies, what a surprise). Same bitch took a bottle full of marbles from me for using them in class and never returned them to me.

Last edited: