Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stallone the ultimate INCEL ROCKY GREATEST INCEL ASCENSION EVER

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Stallone not genetically gifted, many times my relatives taking shots from multiple angles about stallone, I just dont like him, even when i reel off his magical story telling and lead role of rocky WAS HIS OWN CREATION, HE EVEN DID FIGHT CHOREOGRAPHY FOR WHOLE MOVIE HIMSELF, SCRIPT EVERYTHING EXCEPT DIRECT.

Negating this achievement and saying i still dont like him is tantamount to open discrimination, its like looking at a van Gogh painting and saying ahhh i ust dont like it its crap, when everyone universally has claimed genius and has a base value that cannot be denied.

Every producer that got hold of Stallone's script wanted to cast attractive HERO HALO main lead actors for role of ROCKY, he demanded he played it and got a severely restricted budget due to this. The movie was oscar nominated, is full of uncomfortable truths about the WEST Capitalism, the american dream, inequality, BOXING IS A FUCKING SIDE ISSUE IT IS COINCIDENTAL, THE FILM IS A MASTERPIECE OF AMERICAN LIFE IN THE 1970S. It ascended him to be a movie star with many many super hot girlfriend Bridgette Nielson literally perfect aryan stacy.

Moving onto to Rocky he is literally forgotten by society, he is an incel or at least a failed Normie, no girlfriend no real job, bumming around, no respect from anyone not even small kids, "screw you CREEPO" remember that line from the kid he tries to help, this is black pill gold, it is a metaphor for his whole life, noone wants to listen to him he has no power for people to respect him to listen he is too far down the food chain. He is a basement dweller, his apartment "STINKS", he is forgotten and rejected even by his own trainer who has gone to for over 6 years, MICKEY REJECTED HIM BEFORE THE TITLE SHOT WITH CREED.

The movie to a degree is a play on the "American dERam (dream)", eg he ascends through his own hard work, eg montage training etc, but also could be seen as the ultimate incel ascension, as he becomes the peoples champ and also gains GIRLFRIEND ADRIAN.

Last edited:
As with most movies it just promotes the impossible standard of self improvement.

Just keep moving forward that’s how winning is done bro

Rocky took a lot of showers and did a lot of workouts and got stacey :DDD

Your points are NULL he is not chad and has ascended,
let me guess herr derr water is wet

I always have the crab bucket JPEG to ram up your asses if you want me to spam

Well he was not that bad looking in his prime and not to mention he lived his life pre-Tinder era so there's that. Muscles and huge jacked physiques were a very valued thing back then.
Even then this nigga is one of the few Hollywood actors I respect, but he pushes around the self improvement meme to the extreme when he himself just lucked out.

Well he was not that bad looking in his prime and not to mention he lived his life pre-Tinder era so there's that. Muscles and huge jacked physiques were a very valued thing back then.
Even then this nigga is one of the few Hollywood actors I respect, but he pushes around the self improvement meme to the extreme when he himself just lucked out.
There is nothing "lucky" about writing a whole movie script yourself and creating a franchise out of thin air, getting an Oscar in debut movie you starred and wrote yourself. This is some SJW mental gymnastics.

Lifefuel for manlets
Screen Shot 2020 04 22 at 70237 PM

He's definitely worshipped in the redpill sphere, even more because of that scene he says: "But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. "

Iirc he was taller maybe he's shrinking with age
He's definitely worshipped in the redpill sphere, even more because of that scene he says: "But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. "
Ngl when I was getting closer to the blackpill that scene hit home. Still doesn't mean shit irl cuz chad always wins.