Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stalking the social media of upper class WASP's is traumatizing

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Occasionally as I'm going on instathot to find pics to jerk it to, I will eventually start stalking the profiles of random upper class WASP's on there.
Holy shit their life is like night and day compared to ours
And I'm not just talking about their sex lives. They have everything compared to us.
They have tons of friends and family. Tons of nice luxuries like fine cars and nice houses. Ontop of all that they are also going to some fun vacation/party/night out every fucking week.
I know the old saying "be happy for what you have", but this shit is rediculouse. Some people have literally everything while guys like me have nothing. No fun family or friends. No money copes. No fun vacations or parties. My existence does not exist.

Therefore rebel.

poorcel is a death sentance, should try and get autism bux

White Anflo Saxon Protestants. old money. these are rich Chads who go to Harvard take for multiple generations. they are massive moggers.. it's extremely brutal seeing them. they live a life of absurd privelege. God tier face and height, strong family foundation that runs hundreds years back, wealthy family, many family friends cultivated over decades. While incels here have no looks, no family foundation, no money, no motivation, nothing to look forward to.

I met some of these people when I was in private middle school and when traveling to see what college to go to. it's massive suifuel. their lives are so much better, the difference between wasps and average first world incel is greater than a first world normie life style and poor African shitskin.

Those that have something get it in abundance to the point they're set for multiple lifetimes, those without are mired in debt to the point by the time they get to neutral once more they're 90 years old.

If there was any justice in this world, we would get paid ugly male dividends on the WASPs dime. It's only fair

The difference is just insane tbh. It isn’t fair at all.

Occasionally as I'm going on instathot to find pics to jerk it to, I will eventually start stalking the profiles of random upper class WASP's on there.
Holy shit their life is like night and day compared to ours
And I'm not just talking about their sex lives. They have everything compared to us.
They have tons of friends and family. Tons of nice luxuries like fine cars and nice houses. Ontop of all that they are also going to some fun vacation/party/night out every fucking week.
I know the old saying "be happy for what you have", but this shit is rediculouse. Some people have literally everything while guys like me have nothing. No fun family or friends. No money copes. No fun vacations or parties. My existence does not exist.

i know no one will believe me but one of my best friends was a 6'5 ivy league wasp dude who was slightly above average facially

all he did was spend his days trying to get ugly noodle whores. the best looking women he got were ugly as fuck.

i asked him why not go for white women, he said "white women hate me"

i know no one will believe me but one of my best friends was a 6'5 ivy league wasp dude who was slightly above average facially

all he did was spend his days trying to get ugly noodle whores. the best looking women he got were ugly as fuck.

i asked him why not go for white women, he said "white women hate me"
Unless you are saying he was a full chadlite I belieive you slightly above average can't rlly cut it with these holes. They just don't wanna believe you tbh they wanna cope like they are unique and inceldom isn't widespread

Unless you are saying he was a full chadlite I belieive you slightly above average can't rlly cut it with these holes

nah, he had a typical tall white guy horse face

the stories he would tell me about FOB asians were hilarious and gross

they would always have shit caked assholes full of hair, toilet paper, and horrible hygiene. would never brush their teeth. and these were young ones, from 18-22 or so

If there was any justice in this world, we would get paid ugly male dividends on the WASPs dime. It's only fair
nah, he had a typical tall white guy horse face

the stories he would tell me about FOB asians were hilarious and gross

they would always have shit caked assholes full of hair, toilet paper, and horrible hygiene. would never brush their teeth. and these were young ones, from 18-22 or so
Yuck noodles seem gross a lot to me, like the FOB ones. Yea I see white guy average typical horseface being incel unlike some people (mostly ethnics) who disagree.

They don’t live life on tutorial mode, they don’t even live life anymore

These are the people who rule the world

The orginal WASP farmer and tradesman culture is is long-dead in Amercucka. Not even a single one of them left on the supreme court.

These are the people who rule the world
I'd say they are one step behind the true rulers of the world
4chan-jewish-people-antisemitism-anonymous-judaism.jpg

I go to school with these people ngl. I’m sort of rich but they moneymog even me to death. They have like square mile large yards and 5 story houses and shit and go to different countries over weekend breaks

Going ER is the only way of vengeance we have

I go to school with these people ngl. I’m sort of rich but they moneymog even me to death. They have like square mile large yards and 5 story houses and shit and go to different countries over weekend breaks
Honestly this makes me happy I grew up around ghetto subhumans who couldnt afford shit. If I had to see the lives of upper class WASP's on a daily basis I would have roped already

Honestly this makes me happy I grew up around ghetto subhumans who couldnt afford shit. If I had to see the lives of upper class WASP's on a daily basis I would have roped already
Only real benefit of being poor tbh. No one really money mogs hard in poor fag schools

I live in probably one of the richest places in the US people here get $100 allowances a week from their parents and own fucking private yachts and shit

And they have the fucking motivational quote "be happy with what you have" .
Yea sure if i'm 6ft + Chad with hot prime stacies to suck my dick off every fucking day, will be happy too.
Just live with what you have. JFL at improving