Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stalin was Slut for BBC

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★

Stalin was Slut for BBC​

Last edited:
Big Bolshevik Coup

Seize the means of BBC

This is what I see, bro.

i'm tired of this proxy bullshit attachment bullshit mane

Lloydovich
This shit makes me laugh every time I see it:feelskek:. Almost makes me wish that Russia would culturally dominate America just to see what kind of weird patronymics Russified Americans would have:feelshaha::feelskek:.

This shit makes me laugh every time I see it:feelskek:. Almost makes me wish that Russia would culturally dominate America just to see what kind of weird patronymics Russified Americans would have:feelshaha::feelskek:.
I wonder how some people would turn out to be if different cultures dominated them. For example how would the Japanese people be if the Azteca culturally dominated them, how would the europeans be if the Africans culturally dominated them. How would the Australians be if the Mongols culturally dominated them. This were questions that would come up in my mind.

I wonder how some people would turn out to be if different cultures dominated them.
An interesting thought experiment for sure.

For example how would the Japanese people be if the Azteca culturally dominated them,
Isn't there a genuinely extreme aversion to human sacrifice in Shinto? Would be incredible to see how that would soften out of necessity due to their domination by a group with the exact opposite attitude.

how would the europeans be if the Africans culturally dominated them.
Pagan religions for sure would hold out for longer:feelzez::feelshmm:. Tribal cultures would be stronger as well.

How would the Australians be if the Mongols culturally dominated them.
All right, this is something I can't even guess:feelsahh:.

No surprise here being a jewish bolshevik and all.