Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stadium Seating ruined going to movies for incels.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I used to frequent old movie places. You went thru the lobby, and entered at the rear of the theater. If you were alone, you skulked in AFTER it started, in the dark, and sat in the back corner like some PERV.

It was anonymous, and took away a lot of the shame of being a loser.

Now, you enter in front and do the walk of shame up the steps, trying not to make eye contact.

I remember once seeing a Matrix movie that was sold out. There were isolated single seats remaining. I actually grabbed a seat in the dark, next to a hottie, and pretended to wave at my "date" down front as if I had found a seat.

It was great, sitting next to real live people as if I was normal

It was great.

The last time I went to a cinema was 3 years ago to see Aladdin and there were only about 5 people there. It was a modern venue live what you mention. However another venue I went to seems to be the old fashioned type, I never realised they were designed differently until reading this post.

I don't go to the theater much, but If I do I usually try to go in the early afternoon during the week

Shit, I can't even remember when the last time I went to the movie theaters. Had to have been at least thirteen years ago. :feelsjuice:

Yeah.

It's a potential shame inducing behavior

They should make it very dark inside so losers feel better there like us. Plus we don't look as bad in darkness.

It's not like modern movies are even worth going to the theater for anyway. Nope was kinda cool I guess but fuck me the movie industry is so ridiculously dead.

Ah yeah never really noticed that but it has changed (for the worse).