Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacys should be forced to have sex with incels as a form of reparation

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
We incels have been masturbating to these sluts since we were teenagers and they have never given us a taste of their pussies, so the government should force them to give us sex and companionship as a form of reparation for the years of torture and masturbation we spent worshiping their wonderful bodies. .:ahegao::ahegao:

only in our dreams
Godnight

i agree brother currycels should be prioritized first since we faced the most amount of oppression from these sluts

We incels have been masturbating to these sluts since we were teenagers and they have never given us a taste of their pussies, so the government should force them to give us sex and companionship as a form of reparation for the years of torture and masturbation we spent worshiping their wonderful bodies. .:ahegao::ahegao:
I agree brocel, I deserve prime virgin pussy.

i agree brother currycels should be prioritized first since we faced the most amount of oppression from these sluts
We'll let our currycel brothers destroy these white Stacys pussies

I prefer when they are tied and i can do anything

We incels have been masturbating to these sluts since we were teenagers
are you sure?

according to some researchers, modern day incels of .IS are masturbating to uggos:

I want to shoot my inkwell cum inside a HAPA stacy with dyed hair :owo: :owo:

Yes time for reparations