Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacys, Chads an Couples as favorite victims on Horror Movies

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
Is it a coinicidence, that in the most Horror Movies, especially with serial Killers, the victims are in most cases are privileged people, especially Stacys and Couples (very often during they have sex) ? Is there any psychological aspect behind that pattern? What do you think?

idk man its basic horror movie shit

It's because nobody will be interested in any type of movie if main heroes will be uglies.

i'd take a guess and say most horror movie directors are nerds and probably incels to boot

they're my favorite too

all the horror film writers are incels

Del Playa is a perfect example of this.

No one will give a fuck if it was a bunch of incels getting killed.

It’s satisfying to see ppl who have everything have all of it taken away. Horror is an incel genre.

It’s satisfying to see ppl who have everything have all of it taken away. Horror is an incel genre.
What I love most is imagining Stacies literally being humiliated and peeing themselves in their final moment before being chokd to death by a super natural gymcel.

This post reminded me of Cabin in the woods.

Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lector. They wouldn't have had Sean connery would they?

Watch some true classic horror like Rosemary's Baby or Angst