Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Stacylite toilet gaslights and gives bluepilled advice to incels.

I don't believe at her giving gaslighting advices.

Same here, all the goyslop is really fucking up my gut
bro yeah, like we need to stop, im dying
im drinking high fructose corn syrup and eating chocolate and im not gonna make it i swear ive turned into human IED

THIS FUCKING BITCH, SHUT THE FUCK UP
The Big Lebowski Movie GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

bro yeah, like we need to stop, im dying
im drinking high fructose corn syrup and eating chocolate and im not gonna make it i swear ive turned into human IED
It’s the only good cope left besides alcohol, been drinking soft drink like water, kabab, chocolate, ramen noodles Oreos can’t help it it tastes soo good.

"just be confident" :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Acid is bit mild. I'd personally prefer a shotgun to the back of her head. Ironically if she didn't have a head, she'd still have a higher smv than everyone here.

There were so many cuts in this video I’m epilepsymaxxing

Just another hole yapping

Newsflash : she wouldnt fuck any of the Guys she Showed at the Beginning .

Woman are good At Gaslighting and Lying

BITCH AGHHHQHA AHAHHHHHHHHH

THE AVERAGE LOOKING AT BEST IN QUESTION ::

IMG 1680

i hate that style of video
holding the mic
exaggerated way of gestures and talking
wanna be special in 2024?
the shut the fuck up
seriously, all you gotta do, shut the fuck up and never talk again
please for the love of god
shut the fuck up

Fucking roastie needs to stfu and also btw her boyfriend is 6"3 :feelskek:

Will she easily have incels experience sex and kindness with her like how she does to chads? Probably not.

What she says is based on the consideration that these guys have NOT already dealt with dozens of rejections and mistreatment from clueless, evil foids like her. If we were able to be confident and fix all our problems, like she says, we already would have done it.

Women talking about men's problems shows just how evil, gaslighters, clueless, privileged, psychopathic they are.

Just end humanity already.

Female detected, opinion rejected

What she says is based on the consideration that these guys have NOT already dealt with dozens of rejections and mistreatment from clueless, evil foids like her. If we were able to be confident and fix all our problems, like she says, we already would have done it.
Confidence and self esteem is built on your experiences and is a feedback loop, everytime we get rejected and barred from sex and relationships our confidence and self esteem plummets lower and lower.
Women talking about men's problems shows just how evil, gaslighters, clueless, privileged, psychopathic they are.
Whores like her in the video can’t fathom an incels life, as she lives life on tutorial mode.
Just end humanity already.
agreed, we are a failed species

Fucking roastie needs to stfu and also btw her boyfriend is 6"3 :feelskek:
Lmao there’s simps on her comments saying :soy: :soy: “She’s not like the other women”:soy::soy: “we need to protect her at all costs”:soy:
She’s the same shit different smell.
CHAD ONLY

I doubt she would ever date one of those guys.

Acid is bit mild. I'd personally prefer a shotgun to the back of her head. Ironically if she didn't have a head, she'd still have a higher smv than everyone here.
Based!:yes::yes::yes:

Confidence and self esteem is built on your experiences and is a feedback loop, everytime we get rejected and barred from sex and relationships our confidence and self esteem plummets lower and lower.
Whores like her in the video can’t fathom an incels life, as she lives life on tutorial mode.
Exactly this. And we've been on this downward spiral since early teenage years. No person can withstand this and come out healthy.

The only way for them to help us is giving their bodies to us

Will she dated these men that she says are" attractive enough" tho :feelshehe:

Will she dated these men that she says are" attractive enough" tho :feelshehe:
Not a chance jfl she would rather be tortured and raped by gangsters then to date those men.

Last edited:
Date them then foid :feelskek:

She also has a tall white conventionally attractive bf JfL

Thats a high tier becky at best, shes just white.

She cant fathom the incel experience, she really thinks girls give a rats ass about me and I just need to be confident, she just cant comprehend it.