Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stacy with small/average tits is oxymoron

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
So, I was looking at stacy and giga stacy article on incels.wiki and I saw plenty of woman with small or average breasts at best. Why is that a thing? :feelswhat:
Since Stacy = perfection, then how the hell girls without big breasts are considered stacy? :feelswhat:
Small tits and even average breasts are opposite of perfection.
It's a equivalent of saying, that manlet or dicklet is a chad because they have 10/10 face. It doesn't make any sense :feelswhat:
That's why, every time when someone says that Jessica Alba, Michelle Jenneke or Angelina Jolie are stacy or even giga stacy I'm very confused :feelsUgh:

no woman is 10/10 and there are Stacies with small breasts

I like girls with small breast especially on skinny girls.

I agree, big titties are very nice and required for 10/10 rating.

medium tits :cool: or small

big tits are my prefer prefer prefer take big tit avg foid over medium tit stacy

I honestly presume Stacy or at least gigastacy would have also 8+ body not just just a high tier face and lean body like on incel wiki.
By the incel wiki standard, a lot of anime/fictional women like some of prettiest elves would be gigastacies, for instance.
It does looks there is a double standard here while rating men and women.

I'm going to need some examples

Honestly, examples include a bunch of women in Fairy Tail, Eden Zero, some women in Bleach, some elves in That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, and a lot of anime waifus would be stacies or gigastacies.

Wow this is one of the most based posts I’ve seen on here in a while. This is exactly what I’m thinking. Why do people simp so much over small tits foids? They aren’t that special. Literally almost every foid has small tits. I don’t even find small tits foids sexually attractive. That’s gay as fuck they look like men

A Stacy with small tits but has a pretty face and is of normal weight is still a Stacy.

I like boobs too, but I don't like them too big.

foid privilege

a chad can't have a small dick
Yes he can. He will stay slay. Just not slay the same foid repeatedly. Doesn’t matter though who cares if you get a new one every week

no woman is 10/10 and there are Stacies with small breasts
The same way than there are men who are sub-170cm and still Chads, because they have a very good face. But that still means they could have been better.

big tits are my prefer prefer prefer take big tit avg foid over medium tit stacy
True. A women with Becky tier face but high bf% and well distributed is more attractive than a woman who just has a Stacy face and an Auschwitzmaxxed body.

Wow this is one of the most based posts I’ve seen on here in a while. This is exactly what I’m thinking. Why do people simp so much over small tits foids? They aren’t that special. Literally almost every foid has small tits. I don’t even find small tits foids sexually attractive. That’s gay as fuck they look like men
I couldn't have said it better. Honestly. This is legitimately the most based post I have EVER seen on incels.is:yes:.

I agree all stacies by definition have big oppai like my okasan :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Okaaaaaasaaaaan okasan okaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaan :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Oppaaaai oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai okaaaaaaaasaaaaaaan:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: oppai oppai :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaan oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai oppaaaaaaaai :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: (in anime)
:yes::yes::yes::feelsLSD:

Yes he can. He will stay slay. Just not slay the same foid repeatedly. Doesn’t matter though who cares if you get a new one every week
Depends on how small. If we're talking about sub4 inches, he can't even have sex. Over 4 inches and everything else above average, he wouldn't have a problem.

The same way than there are men who are sub-170cm and still Chads, because they have a very good face. But that still means they could have been better.
Small tit girls usually have issues about it its easier to fuck them.

big true, unless you have tits AT LEAST this big and round you can be a stacylite at best sorry ladies :feelshmm:
zn8rbirxfj281.jpg

Last edited:
If she's very cute and has a big ass, it can compensate the lack of boobs imo

Is it easier, because they are less attractive?
Because they are fucked up, knowing what i know now i would use that to my advantage.