Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy will sleep with ethnic-Chad too, not only white-Chad

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Implying that Stacy exclusively sleeps with whiteChad, but not Tyrone or curryChad or arabChad is COPE.

Stacy just wants Chad, it doesn't matter if Chad is from Russia, the US or a country the Stacy couldn't even find on a map. 

Best-Male-Bollywood-Actors-Shahid-Kapoor.jpg

handsome-saudi-arabian.jpg

tyson-beckford-8.jpg

Ranveer-Singh.jpg

nAeZlp2oIG.jpg

prateik-babbar-759.jpg

zfPaouKK_400x400.jpg

I think some of you guys are projecting your own racism onto Stacy. (I don't care what you believe about other races, but it's kind of baseless to assume all Stacies are so racist that they wouldn't hook up with Tyrone or curryChad. I don't know what kind of backwater places some of you live in, but I live in a major city and it is not abnormal to see interracial couples. Often times it will be a white guy with a small penis who is dating an asian girl. Other times it will be a non-ghetto black chick dating a token white boy because black guys are too in-da-hood for her. My point is that interracial couples, including between Chads and Stacies occur.) 

AGREE/DISAGREE: If Stacy had to pick between a whiteChadlite 7/10 or curryChad 10/10, she is gonna go with curryChad because he's still Chad?

Well, only the second one looks like a chad, the rest of them are like normies. The third one is a tyrone, his case is exclusive, tyrones don't need looks.

No one ever said Stacies don't like ethnic Chads. We say that Stacies don't like ethnic NORMIES. Big difference bud.

chudur-budur said:
Well, only the second one looks like a chad, the rest of them are like normies. The third one is a tyrone, his case is exclusive, tyrones don't need looks.

That's cope. If anything the second one is not a real Chad. Photo is heavily edited.

Good looking is good looking, it's just that ethniks don't get away with being 6/10s, their ceiling is much higher.

NegroKing said:
No one ever said Stacies don't like ethnic Chads. We say that Stacies don't like ethnic NORMIES. Big difference bud.

That's cope. If anything the second one is not a real Chad. Photo is heavily edited.

Crackerwhores don't like curries, doesn't matter he is chad or not, but not sure about other ethnics though.

May be the photo is edited, but he looks like a chad in the photo.

All the other ones look like lower tier normies, 6/10 at most. No way they are ethnic chads.

Ideal ethnic chads look like these --

3FWKp4.jpg

5WfFVY.png

chudur-budur said:
Crackerwhores don't like curries, doesn't matter he is chad or not, but not sure about other ethnics though.

May be the photo is edited, but he looks like a chad in the photo.

All the other ones look like lower tier normies, 6/10 at most. No way they are ethnic chads.

Ideal ethnic chads looks like these --

3FWKp4.jpg

5WfFVY.png

They only don't like curry Chads who are weird and fobby. If you are a normal westernized Chadpreet, they will be all over you.

There is no way those other ones are even upper tier normies, they are at least Chadlites.

It's all about bones.

anything but nerdics and abos

chudur-budur said:
tyrones don't need looks.

That must explain why 1/6th of this site is a tyrone and why the most well-known member of the PSLI community, besides ER, is

75FqWB7.png

idiot.

subsaharan said:
That must explain why 1/6th of this site is a tyrone and why the most well-known member of the PSLI community, besides ER, is

75FqWB7.png

idiot.

Is that FACEandLMS? He needs an eyebrow transplant.

Good OP but you forgot Chang

LMS is available to all races

Racism is bad and I see rampant racism in the incel community.

What events did you guys personally witness that made you think white > more desirable than other races 100% of the time?