Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stacy why are you in the gym?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Every time I go to the gym I see the same rotation of stacies doing the same exercises which by the way arnt doing much for you but youll want work out advice from chad not me. The same lulumelon yoga pants that are fused their skin and ass cheeks for chads viewing pleasure. If I look though thats going to be sexual harrassment by the way. I want to ask exactly what are you doing in the gym besides being chads eye toy and to make the gym a bad experience for sub8 men and people actually trying to better themselves? Because I know those same movements youre doing are not doing anything for your muscles and you could do that at home for free. But I understand that you would go out of your way to pay monthly just to make life hell for many men in the gym.

It's over for them, man.
These whores have such bioengineered proportions that it doesnt even look natural anymore. It probably isnt to begin with. But our men are getting weaker by the decade. Lower T levels. So many laws, men are under complete control. We must break free from these chains and take back our women that belong to us. Cucks and opposers shal be beaten.

Sounds like hell. Hate it when peices of shit do this

They are trying to make their ass fit.

Stacy's big booty comes from a combination of good genetics and high-volume glute-dominant gym thot routines. Pretty similar to how Chad's beefy biceps come from a combination of good genetics and high-volume bicep-dominant curlbro routines. Note the common denominator: high volume. They're not gymcelling it up with bare-bones 3x5 novice programs that are only meant to be followed for a couple months before they're set aside for real programs.

Makes me laugh and die inside when I see an ugly/old guy checking out and staring at women in yoga pants in the gym or bikinis at the beach. Just that they want that so bad but will never ever have it.

Yes, foids shouldn't be allowed in gyms

Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191106 11 00 27

He has a point ngl.

Stacy's big booty comes from a combination of good genetics and high-volume glute-dominant gym thot routines. Pretty similar to how Chad's beefy biceps come from a combination of good genetics and high-volume bicep-dominant curlbro routines. Note the common denominator: high volume. They're not gymcelling it up with bare-bones 3x5 novice programs that are only meant to be followed for a couple months before they're set aside for real programs.

Cope. Most foids have crap routines in the gym. Mostly genetics and low body fat.

It will be pretty funny if you go and ask them

Because women are fucking losers. They don't actually do anything. Men would do things to have fun. Holes do things for men and to sample chad cock delicassies

Also i keep wondering what landwhales are doing in the gym. Most of them in the gym i goto have stayed the same from the last couple of years. Ropes and jumping arnd aren't gonna help if you keep stuffing your face like a pig.

They're not gymcelling it up with bare-bones 3x5 novice programs
:cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I've been doing a modified 5x5 + bro split for just over a year now, with moderate 8x3 days.

She's trying to lure a chad o fuck her in every hole.

Cope. Most foids have crap routines in the gym. Mostly genetics and low body fat.
I see them doing a lot of lunges, split squats, step-ups, hip thrusts, and other glute-heavy exercises for high rep sets. Not bad for glute hypertrophy.

I see them doing a lot of lunges, split squats, step-ups, hip thrusts, and other glute-heavy exercises for high rep sets. Not bad for glute hypertrophy.

Maybe, but they really don't need to which is OPs point. They could get chads and giga Chads without doing a single glute work out.

Maybe, but they really don't need to which is OPs point. They could get chads and giga Chads without doing a single glute work out.
That would be true if they all collectively stopped, but that's not going to happen since they're competing with each other to get the biggest Chads they can, or at least keep the ones they have. Stacy won't give up her toned butt just because she could get a 6-7/10 who'd take her without it.

That would be true if they all collectively stopped, but that's not going to happen since they're competing with each other to get the biggest Chads they can, or at least keep the ones they have. Stacy won't give up her toned butt just because she could get a 6-7/10 who'd take her without it.

Cope. No chad has rejected a pretty foid coz her butt was not the right shape (provided low BF). Besides, i agree with OP that most of them are in the gym to exhibit their butts rather than to develop strong glutes. Wonder why they wear flashy clothing in the gym? Wonder why most of them spend time taking pics/on their phones etc rather than working out?

The gym is a great example of the level of unfairness in the world. Most guy who look good in the gym would prolly attract foids without working out while most subhumans who work out wouldnt really increase their SMV that much by working out.

Cope. No chad has rejected a pretty foid coz her butt was not the right shape (provided low BF). Besides, i agree with OP that most of them are in the gym to exhibit their butts rather than to develop strong glutes. Wonder why they wear flashy clothing in the gym? Wonder why most of them spend time taking pics/on their phones etc rather than working out?

The gym is a great example of the level of unfairness in the world. Most guy who look good in the gym would prolly attract foids without working out while most subhumans who work out wouldnt really increase their SMV that much by working out.
They do it to keep Chad, not to get pumped and dumped by him, which would give them absolutely no fulfillment since they have casual sex with Chad essentially on tap. They want Chad to commit to them. Maintaining a toned butt is just one of many things they do to ensure that he does.

They do it to keep Chad, not to get pumped and dumped by him, which would give them absolutely no fulfillment since they have casual sex with Chad essentially on tap. They want Chad to commit to them. Maintaining a toned butt is just one of many things they do to ensure that he does.

I would have thought attracting a chad is the first step. Maintaining comes much later. I still say most of them go to gyms to attract chads, not to develop glutes. Women dont have the same motivation as men to hit the gym. The ones that seriously work on their bodies are doing it for the insta cuck followers or their youtube channels.

I would have thought attracting a chad is the first step. Maintaining comes much later. I still say most of them go to gyms to attract chads, not to develop glutes. Women dont have the same motivation as men to hit the gym. The ones that seriously work on their bodies are doing it for the insta cuck followers or their youtube channels.
They develop glutes to keep Chad interested in maintaining a dedicated long-term relationship. The ones who wear yoga pants to be more attractive aren't the good-looking ones with toned lower bodies, since their butts and thighs are taut and would look just as good in shorts. The good-looking ones wear tight clothing in the gym because baggy clothes can get caught in machinery and hinder range of motion. Take a look around you outside the gym -- it's the plain-looking flabby ones who wear yoga pants to look better for Chad as the compression of the pants gives off the illusion of tautness.

Genetics. Once I even overheard 2 average foids mocking a Stacy because she only does some low effort exercises, but ffs she was 10x better looking than them.

They develop glutes to keep Chad interested in maintaining a dedicated long-term relationship. The ones who wear yoga pants to be more attractive aren't the good-looking ones with toned lower bodies, since their butts and thighs are taut and would look just as good in shorts. The good-looking ones wear tight clothing in the gym because baggy clothes can get caught in machinery and hinder range of motion. Take a look around you outside the gym -- it's the plain-looking flabby ones who wear yoga pants to look better for Chad as the compression of the pants gives off the illusion of tautness.

I was talking more about the flashy colors they wear which are meant to catch chad's eyes. Wasnt referring to the tightness of their clothing. Also, women dont have to work on glutes to keep chad. Most chads would be happy with a genetically good looking foid (provided low Bf) who doesnt have developed glutes. Not sure where you got this idea.

Most chads would be happy with a genetically good looking foid (provided low Bf) who doesnt have developed glutes. Not sure where you got this idea.
But they don't just want a Chad, they want the best Chad they can get. They are also in competition with each other and don't want to risk losing what they worked so hard for by getting sloppy. There are plenty of complacent foids who settle for less so they can skip the gym to watch Netflix and eat pizza, but we're not talking about them.

Women need to stay put in one place like decorations

While your using concurrent periodisation and using high and low volume days only to be stronger and gain a little size.Chad does a few curls, a bit of bench and makes MAD GAINS plus is bigger than u yet uses less weight