Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacy who is famous on social media, lands at Mumbai Airport (in India), showing cleavage to all currycels st airport.

I don't see any stacy here

too fat to be a Stacy. she also has tons of makeup on her, without it she would be much less impressive

Not a stacey
But what is she doing there?

Literally who? I wonder how many times she'll claim she's been "sexually assaulted" by the end of the trip, with all those currycels around. :lul:

Women like this need to be raped and beaten with baseball bats.

Vapid cunt has nothing to offer but some ass and titties

I don't see any stacy here

Lol fuck off, if you think this woman is average or even close to average, you are a retard. This woman has millions of followers and fans on TikTok, Instagram and other social media, she dated football player Neymar (who has a net worth of $300M+).

This woman was “good enough” for one of the most famous celebrities to have her as a girlfriend, yet she isn’t “good enough” for a beggar like you.

Do you not realise how funny that sounds?

Why does it matter what some kikestagram whore does

Cope lol. She took the BDC (big dravidian cock) right after

Ok I admit, I fucked her in her ass at her hotel, with my big Dravidian black cock! You can ban me now.

Jokes

Brutal. she is flexing her looks/wealth on the poor curries around

Lol fuck off, if you think this woman is average or even close to average, you are a retard. This woman has millions of followers and fans on TikTok, Instagram and other social media, she dated football player Neymar (who has a net worth of $300M+).

This woman was “good enough” for one of the most famous celebrities to have her as a girlfriend, yet she isn’t “good enough” for a beggar like you.

I don't care what horde of mindless coomers thinks. For me she is 6 max 7/10.
She looks like trans btw

Whores always like fishing for attention. Even from men they wouldn't never give a change in a million years. :foidSoy:

Whores always like fishing for attention. Even from men they wouldn't never give a change in a million years. :foidSoy:
Then she'll complain when sex starved curries stare at her :feelskek:

I don't care what horde of mindless coomers thinks. For me she is 6 max 7/10.
She looks like trans btw

You are a nobody, no-one will give more significance to what you believe or how you think, compared to what an elite member of society (like Neymar) thinks/believes.

Last edited:

Underrating female aesthetics is a very common cope.

Brutal. she is flexing her looks/wealth on the poor curries around

Dude watch the video again, some curry asked her a question in Hindi even though that girl doesn’t even know how to speak Hindi in the first place.

That was one of the lowest IQ things I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
Then she'll complain when sex starved curries stare at her :feelskek:
"Why are men such pigs? (not you :chad:)They kept staring at my cleavage without consent! When we women dress sexy, it's for ourselves (and for :chad:) We are not objects to be sexualized (except by :chad:) This gave me so much trauma, now I need to talk to a therapist. Love xoxo"

Hops onto Chad's dick to forget about the Sub-5 males thirsting after her

"Why are men such pigs? (not you :chad:)They kept staring at my cleavage without consent! When we women dress sexy, it's for ourselves (and for :chad:) We are not objects to be sexualized (except by :chad:) This gave me so much trauma, now I need to talk to a therapist. Love xoxo"

Hops onto Chad's dick to forget about the Sub-5 males thirsting after her

Women are a meme gender

Dude watch the video again, some curry asked her a question in Hindi even though that girl doesn’t even know how to speak Hindi in the first place.

yeah I saw that. giga retarded question

Yeah im getting tired of these low iq retards coping with "wheres stacy"? :feelsclown:

He was just joking.

Literally who? I wonder how many times she'll claim she's been "sexually assaulted" by the end of the trip, with all those currycels around. :lul:
Maybe another curry will cum on her back like one we saw some time ago jfl :lul::lul:

Cope lol. She took the BDC (big dravidian cock) right after
The only reason females travel is for sex, she took big pajeet cock later that day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back