Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL stacy wanted chad dick so bad, didnt notice his dick full of cocaine and died from OD

Chief prosecutor Eva Vogel said: "He administered the cocaine to freely carry on further sex practices."

lm surprised he didnt get a life sentence from that whore

I thought when girls suck dick, it’s not degrading and they’re “just finding themselves and exploring their sexuality bro”. So how come her face is blurred? Is it... embarrassing?

Imagine being her dad... imagine your daughter dying from sucking dick jfl I would eat a bullet immediately

Chief prosecutor Eva Vogel said: "He administered the cocaine to freely carry on further sex practices."

lm surprised he didnt get a life sentence from that whore
I read in German news that he actually did, but his lawyers will fight the decision.
Why do people put cocaine on their dick btw?

I read in German news that he actually did, but his lawyers will fight the decision.
Why do people put cocaine on their dick btw?
Same reason sluts did on their tits and butts.

There is nothing about this story I don't like :feelskek:

more people trying to escape reality through some grotesque mix of drugs and sex, we're all doing just great though.

his dick has 10/10 personality that it attracts stacy's mouth with its personality magnetic force
Same reason sluts did on their tits and butts.
is that even a thing? Sluts putting cocaine on tits and butts? Just know about that phenomenon tbh

and they will make her a fancy grave, say "oh she was a great person" . normies are weird.

JFL

And the feminist court blames him.

Foids are basically seen as children by the law - they cannot be held responsible for their own behaviour.

and they will make her a fancy grave, say "oh she was a great person" . normies are weird.
Yup... they always fucking say this and it angers me so much.

NO! She was a degenerate whore and she fucking deserved it

4FAA3B1200000578-0-image-m-57_1535987222821.jpg

This is cocaine penis guy

He will probably be beaten to death by whiteknight inmates.

Doctor puts cocaine on dick and kills girl. Reminder these are the people us genetic trash people have to deal with because of the health issues are bad genes cause.