Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Stacy told me she doesn’t like ethnic males.

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
This is a story from my college days, circa 2013-2014 when I was bluepilled and still thought I could ascend :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. So basically, I had a crush on this foid which was friends with one of my normie roommate friends. I’ve tried repeatedly to get close to her, and flirt, but she blew me off every time, and either sat closer to other white normies, or left the place I was in if she ever found herself alone. One night, my roommate friend and her were coming back from eating in the college cafeteria, and I told her I liked her and if she would consider ever being my girlfriend:feelskek::feelskek:. This white Stacylite foid’s response “Sorry but I don’t date Mexican dudes.” :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Man, that hurt my soul deeply, I went into my room and cried all night :feels::feels::feels:. She and her normie friends were in the room adjacent to mine and they were probably happy that they made an ethnic cel cry for no reason. This was the moment I started transitioning into the redpill and ultimately the blackpill:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:. I HATE FUCKING FOIDS, WHY DON’T YOU FOIDS GIVE ETHNIC MAN A CHANCE? DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH, amirite?:feelskek::feelskek:

Why don't you just settle for a foid of your own race?

Foids from my own race rather date tattooed thugmaxxed Enrique than a Supreme Gentleman such as myself :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

either sat closer to other white normies, or left the place I was in if she ever found herself alone
I know this it happened a lot in my life :feelsUnreal::society:

As a half white mutt, it's either go white or go home. I could never fuck a sheboon in good faith. "Why not settle for Kellogg's instead of lobster?" is what you are asking. White foids are objectively the pinnacle of attractiveness.

As a half white mutt, it's either go white or go home. I could never fuck a sheboon in good faith. "Why not settle for Kellogg's instead of lobster?" is what you are asking. White foids are objectively the pinnacle of attractiveness.
based. I'm stacy only too

based. I'm stacy only too
Cool. You probably don't give a shit about me but you're pulling a redemption arc in this forum, according to me. Keep it up.

I am sorry man, rejection fucking sucks. Unfortunately we male spics are not desired by any women, we are next to curry and ricells, not even our own women like us, you have no idea how many fucking foids have i heard saying that they want to marry a white man and how they hate us. It's not fair, but there's nothing we can do about it. Ironically white men love spic girls. FUCK THIS SHIT.:feelscry::feelsrope:

This is a story from my college days, circa 2013-2014 when I was bluepilled and still thought I could ascend :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. So basically, I had a crush on this foid which was friends with one of my normie roommate friends. I’ve tried repeatedly to get close to her, and flirt, but she blew me off every time, and either sat closer to other white normies, or left the place I was in if she ever found herself alone. One night, my roommate friend and her were coming back from eating in the college cafeteria, and I told her I liked her and if she would consider ever being my girlfriend:feelskek::feelskek:. This white Stacylite foid’s response “Sorry but I don’t date Mexican dudes.” :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Man, that hurt my soul deeply, I went into my room and cried all night :feels::feels::feels:. She and her normie friends were in the room adjacent to mine and they were probably happy that they made an ethnic cel cry for no reason. This was the moment I started transitioning into the redpill and ultimately the blackpill:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:. I HATE FUCKING FOIDS, WHY DON’T YOU FOIDS GIVE ETHNIC MAN A CHANCE? DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH, amirite?:feelskek::feelskek:
Rip brocel, absolutely brutal, at least it came straight from the horses mouth so people can't call you incel for talking about white privilege from women

Aren't mexicans ghettomaxxed? I thought cumskins are too pussy to mess with mexicans

Live up to your cartel reputation and take revenge on her (in GTA)

only takes one or two of those to be perma blackpilled for life
I think it was because I was a reclusive non-NT socially retarded shut in :feelsUgh: because males did that all the time too :feelswhat::society:

Foids of my own race won’t settle for me either :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
then it's over.
as non-white males are more likely to find a partner of their own race.

Tbf, mexican women are shaped like refrigerators.

Brutal, and has this crippled you to this day?

Brutal, and has this crippled you to this day?
Not really. What really crippled me was when I was ghosted by her friends. They literally told me they were gonna meet me at this place to hang out and never showed up:cryfeels::cryfeels:.

Mogs me, never talked casually to a Stacy

Not really. What really crippled me was when I was ghosted by her friends. They literally told me they were gonna meet me at this place to hang out and never showed up:cryfeels::cryfeels:.
Foid trait.

I'm a ricecel that had a somewhat close white male friend in high school. He was around 5'8 and definitely spergy like I was.

It was my freshmen year in college and during spring break, I decided to visit him at his school which was about 100 miles away (cuz face it, dorm kids are some of the most bored people out there with literally nothing to do a lot of the times, and spring break was when the dorms would clear out and become a ghost town). He already had a girlfriend. She was a 5'3 blonde becky. He introduced me to her and her friends and boy did that not go well. She and her friends were avoiding me throughout the entire day that we hung out around the campus and campus town. They weren't jovial and friendly. They were actively avoiding me precisely the way that the white girls did to me at my university dorms. They were clearly racist stuck up bitches. Clear as day. This was over a decade ago and we didn't have blackpill incel content like we do now. I wish I had someone to constantly tell me, "YOU ARE A MAN OF COLOR which makes you undesirable by default in the eyes of foids". You are literally scum in the eyes of foids of all races. Especially white who form the majority of the foids.

I only hungout with him a couple more times after that and that was it. Anyways, my theory as to all of this happening is that high school are the last innocent days. I had Mexican, White, and black friends but the way that things work is when you enter the real world, people start to segregate and choose sides. They default back to their racial/ethnic group. There is real sociological literature on this too btw. At least this is how it is in America.

Last edited:
I'm a ricecel that had a somewhat close white male friend in high school. He was around 5'8 and definitely spergy like I was.

It was my freshmen year in college and during spring break, I decided to visit him at his school which was about 100 miles away (cuz face it, dorm kids are some of the most bored people out there with literally nothing to do a lot of the times, and spring break was when the dorms would clear out and become a ghost town). He already had a girlfriend. She was a 5'3 blonde becky. He introduced me to her and her friends and boy did that not go well. She and her friends were avoiding me throughout the entire day that we hung out around the campus and campus town. They weren't jovial and friendly. They were actively avoiding me precisely the way that the white girls did to me at my university dorms. They were clearly racist stuck up bitches. Clear as day. This was over a decade ago and we didn't have blackpill incel content like we do now. I wish I had someone to constantly tell me, "YOU ARE A MAN OF COLOR which makes you undesirable by default in the eyes of foids". You are literally scum in the eyes of foids of all races. Especially white who form the majority of the foids.

I only hungout with him a couple more times after that and that was it. Anyways, my theory as to all of this happening is that high school are the last innocent days. I had Mexican, White, and black friends but the way that things work is when you enter the real world, people start to segregate and choose sides. They default back to their racial/ethnic group. There is real sociological literature on this too btw. At least this is how it is in America.
BROOOTAL. I was gaslighted so much by white normies and foids. “You’re trying too hard bro”:soy::soy: “Approach more and go to the gym” “You’ll find the right person one day.”:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Bro you should've given up already it's ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: