Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stacy tells oldcel betabuxxers to BTFO

Modern western young women deserve daily beatings.

Actually let me correct that, they need them.

Last edited:
It's too late for this life tbh. We need 2d maxx and prepare for the afterlife and cope as hard as we can.

It's too late for this life tbh. We need 2d maxx and prepare for the afterlife and cope as hard as we can.
I seriously think we are really close to the great tribulation. I know I say it all the time but it's important.

Yet many cucked "ugly old fucks" support paying taxes to whores like this so they can ride the cc as long as possible without worrying about getting a betabuxxer.

Yet many cucked "ugly old fucks" support paying taxes to whores like this so they can ride the cc as long as possible without worrying about getting a betabuxxer.
Many supposedly based republicans are trying to get the female draft bill repealed. Fucking tradCUCKs want men to die for foids to fuck Chads, same trad cuck fuckers also give military whores more benefits than actual veterans. Fucking clown world!

she isnt even worthy of betabuxxing
She mogs 95%+ of foids in New York City, what the hell are you even on about? Only flaws being her flat chest/ass and lack of curves. But even with those flaws she easily mogs 95% of foids in my area.

Now even for rich white old money frat boy college campuses, she'd still be top 20% I would argue.

She's not even all that to write home about, If she were a man she'd have to betabuxx to get her looksmatch.
She mogs 95%+ of foids in New York City, what the hell are you even on about? Only flaws being her flat chest/ass and lack of curves. But even with those flaws she easily mogs 95% of foids in my area.

Now even for rich white old money frat boy college campuses, she'd still be top 20% I would argue.
She is attractive, very attractive. But she thinks she's a 10/10 supermodel celebrity.

She's not even all that to write home about, If she were a man she'd have to betabuxx to get her looksmatch.
She still mogs 95% of American foids in most urban areas. And would place in top 20% in upper class white areas I'd argue

She still mogs 95% of American foids in most urban areas. And would place in top 20% in upper class white areas I'd argue
She is VERY pretty. But she expects rich gigachad, her looksmatch is on looksmaxx.org autistically measuring his FWHR.

Many supposedly based republicans are trying to get the female draft bill repealed. Fucking tradCUCKs want men to die for foids to fuck Chads, same trad cuck fuckers also give military whores more benefits than actual veterans. Fucking clown world!
Tradcucks are retarded thinking they're protecting traditional virgin christians, but 99% of the foids their laws benefit are liberal cc riders.

Bitch be looking like a giraffe and has no personality except "i want chad dick and give me money"

Bitch be looking like a giraffe and has no personality except "i want chad dick and give me money"
She's begging for the government and simps to feel sorry for her and give her free money so she won't have to fuck her looksmatch and keep riding the cc until she hits menopause.

Actually let me correct that, they need them.
This is one of the most based things you've ever written.

She looks like a stick and probably is barely 5 foot. Her sons would be twinks.
she still mogs 95% of foids in my area and 70-80% of foids even in upper class frat boy college campuses

I seriously think we are really close to the great tribulation. I know I say it all the time but it's important.
I hope it comes very soon, because I don't know how much more of this I can take:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Would 95% of those foids happen to be curry :feelswhere: ?
No my area is 20%white,25%sand,15%black I'd say,10% curry, 30% other stuff(Hispanic, asian,mixed, ambiguous)

Does that mean you're in one of the southern states ?
No I am in NYC area, I won't go into further specifics to avoid possible doxxing.

No I am in NYC area, I won't go into further specifics to avoid possible doxxing.
I see.

No worries, just knowing which state helps me have a better idea of what the hypergamy may look like for that area.

55 guests will be looking for ya throughout the tiny ass islands of there’s to “improve ya personality”

I see.

No worries, just knowing which state helps me have a better idea of what the hypergamy may look like for that area.
NYC has 5 boroughs, each of the boroughs racial makeup varies quite heavily by neighborhood. There ate certain borderline completely black/hispanic/asian/curry areas. In those places, I have seen uglier 4/10(even a 3/10 on occasion) ethnics still get laid given they are sufficiently NT.
55 guests will be looking for ya throughout the tiny ass islands of there’s to “improve ya personality”
Lol NYC has hundred thousand(maybe 500k+ idk) plus curries, they can't doxx me off that alone.

Absolutely Fucking Brutal
:feelsjuice:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Hopefully, as she states in the very beginning of the video, she will indeed die alone. I mean, this may be cope, but imagine getting seriously involved with such an absolute cunt, who isn't even good looking. Yikes! She's a pump-n'-dump meat for Chad. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why does she have such a bad personality?
It's funny how foids can act like this so openly but when a nonchad man does it, they're called
incels.:soy:
It's always the most nauseating to listen to foids that have the highest standards.

Betabuxxers should be fusillades

NYC has 5 boroughs, each of the boroughs racial makeup varies quite heavily by neighborhood. There ate certain borderline completely black/hispanic/asian/curry areas. In those places, I have seen uglier 4/10(even a 3/10 on occasion) ethnics still get laid given they are sufficiently NT.

Lol NYC has hundred thousand(maybe 500k+ idk) plus curries, they can't doxx me off that alone.
@TheDarkEnigma do you confirm this :feelswhere:

@TheDarkEnigma do you confirm this :feelswhere:
Yeah, but there aren't a lot of curries and pakis in the Bronx. Most of them live in neighborhoods in Queens.

Here in the hood, it's mostly Puertoricans, Dominicans and blacks who live amongst each other, then a block full of Mexicans and other Latinos, and a few Muslims mostly from West Africa.

And in the more suburban parts up north and east are Italians and Irish.

But yeah, I have seen normies in the hood who are of average height with girlfriends (obviously shorter than him but the guy isn't a tall white Chad).

this her btw ^

Pedo if you find her body attractive.